Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
Also he doesn't seem to meet up with the ones he's stayed friends with much - Faye, Michelle, and Debbie (all part of his fanclub). At least they have rarely been pictured together. Suggests he moves on and is quite happy to keep them at a distance, even if he is fond of them.
He does seem to meet up with Faye sometimes, and did some fun insta lives with her and Michelle over last lockdown.

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
Great photos!
Tilly looks gorgeous. So does Sara. I didn’t recognize them at first and had to zoom in.
I am diagnosing no chemistry between Kai and Maisie but do think I see some with John and johannes 🔥🧐
Have to say I got sibling cuteness from Kaisie’s pictures too. Max seems quite into Katya though :) . The socials are interesting today. Aj sharing a few things , like Maisie’s thanks for the flowers she sent and a cute pic of Rhys and Kai that she put four 🔥 on as a reply to the post. Yup, she’s back in trolling mode! The twitter girls will be happy :)
175F72F2-DABB-4620-8686-3B23B436668E.jpeg
3044AB48-9353-44DF-AA06-2C7BF2BFECEB.jpeg
669A3943-F35C-4A1E-95AC-7F41C766C260.jpeg
looks like he’s recycling his quickstep suit again. Can’t imagine he can do cartwheels in that!

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s actively racist but I do think she can be quite ignorant. Shown in this video and the stunt she pulled in 2020 after George Floyd’s death.
The only bright thing about her seems to be her hair colour, so her ignorance doesn't exactly surprise me. What did she do in 2020 again?

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
What I don’t understand is the narrative that AJ is some little defenseless woman who can’t handle herself. She’s more than capable of handling herself, and tbh most of the press about her from this years show has been down to her own actions of liking tweets and playing into the romance etc. If you are going to do those things you need to be prepared for the consequences in the press, she has worked in TV for almost a decade so she knows exactly how things work.
Yes I think we all agree it was a daft thing to do if there was genuinely nothing going on.
He was liking shippy stuff in the beginning too, which was quite unusual for him. He stopped when he realised it was getting noted!
only those two know the whole truth anyway.

Last edited:

Guitarwarrior

VIP Member
Isn’t Nikita doing here come the boys though ? and there’s still power of dance if it still goes ahead (unsure it will tbh but I don’t think it was cancelled just postponed)

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
In my opinion I don’t feel that she has been dealt a shitty stick. Yes she couldn’t compete in the final which she seemed gutted about at the time but I’m sure she is over that now, her injury is healing well and she has work commitments. So I fail to see what is so shitty for her at the moment.
She even managed to get a bad skin reaction travelling to Vietnam that has taken ages to clear up.
Yes she’s got work, which is great, but has had a month of pain and disappointment otherwise. I’m really glad it’s getting better, but it’s still going to take some time before she’s back to her fully glamorous self.

The sun article was actually released first from what I can see, so it looks like it was the other way around and the mail took the info from the sun.
Not sure, as the Mail had a photo shoot to accompany it, and she posted it on her Instagram as if it was an exclusive to them.