Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a lot of internalised misogyny in these teenage Twitter stans. If you’re over 30 and/or have a child, you must become a nun. No dating for you. You and your children are repulsive to men, the people whose feelings matter more than anything.

Reactions: 15
I like AJ but her fans on twitter are awful. When a fan base is toxic it really puts you off someone. You just know they are in Nadiya’s DMs trolling her day and night.

Reactions: 10
There’s a lot of internalised misogyny in these teenage Twitter stans. If you’re over 30 and/or have a child, you must become a nun. No dating for you. You and your children are repulsive to men, the people whose feelings matter more than anything.
Jokes on them because Kai still didn’t want AJ even after all of their manifesting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dan took everyone out for curry in Sheffield (including Nadiya and Kai) . What a nice man

Reactions: 12
Dan took everyone out for curry in Sheffield (including Nadiya and Kai) . What a nice man
I know his dancing wasn’t the best, but what a lovely human being he is. I really like him. Didn’t have a clue who he was before Strictly!

Reactions: 16
I know his dancing wasn’t the best, but what a lovely human being he is. I really like him. Didn’t have a clue who he was before Strictly!
Yes he grew on me!
Did anyone see the Yorkshire Barmaid sketch with Tilly he posted today?

I like AJ but her fans on twitter are awful. When a fan base is toxic it really puts you off someone. You just know they are in Nadiya’s DMs trolling her day and night.
I agree some are way ott, but I very much doubt they are bothering Nadiya. They just do a lot of jokey memes instead - last night had some comedy classics with Mr Grumpy Face.
Have to say I did dismiss that report straightaway as they would have all been really really tired. Hopefully a day of golf and a time away from each other yesterday will have cleared the air. Bit tricky trying to build a relationship with the whole press on your backs all the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Yes he grew on me!
Did anyone see the Yorkshire Barmaid sketch with Tilly he posted today?

I agree some are way ott, but I very much doubt they are bothering Nadiya. They just do a lot of jokey memes instead - last night had some comedy classics with Mr Grumpy Face.
Have to say I did dismiss that report straightaway as they would have all been really really tired. Hopefully a day of golf and a time away from each other yesterday will have cleared the air. Bit tricky trying to build a relationship with the whole press on your backs all the time.
That’s not what I’ve seen unfortunately. I’ve seen various fans of AJ tagging Nadiya in hateful tweets. I like AJ but i’m starting to get put off by some of her fans.

Reactions: 5
That’s not what I’ve seen unfortunately. I’ve seen various fans of AJ tagging Nadiya in hateful tweets. I like AJ but i’m starting to get put off by some of her fans.
We must follow different people then as I’ve not seen that at all. Hopefully they’ll get over themselves :( . I’ve blocked two venomous Kai haters on there, so it might be them?

We must follow different people then as I’ve not seen that at all. Hopefully they’ll get over themselves :( . I’ve blocked two venomous Kai haters on there, so it might be them?
I don’t follow them, but I see their vile tweets under replies to people I do follow.

Oh I do, don’t worry. It’s rare that something is done about these accounts sadly.
Luckily for him, Kai’s account got hacked months ago, so he isn’t on twitter. Presume Nadiya blocks any bad ones, but she unfortunately has had a few from the dan rumour days too. I’d hate to be famous!

Looks like she’s auditioning the pros already! Nikita would be cute, but maybe too young? Not Neil please! Gorka?
She can be a bit annoying, but I don't mind her really. However, her and Neil might be a partnership that would push me over the edge!

She'd certainly be a bit different to most of Gorka's partners (eg not a soap actress)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.