Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
Bit baffled as to what Kai has done wrong - as far as I can tell, he's just getting on and doing his job. Genuinely curious as to what else he should be doing. Issuing a press release about his love life? Because that would be weird
He released a statement denying all the rumours the other day and then does the opposite.
Ah well, if all three of them are chill about it, then let them crack on!

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
New thread
Reported

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
Is Neil definitely 6'0? I always thought he was around 5'8-9. He did look a lot taller than Cameron in the photo posted last week but I didn't think he was one of the taller guys. And his partners have both been shorter (Alex 5'4 & Nina 5'2).
I’ve heard it quoted a few times, but then Cameron says he’s 5’8”?

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
I guess that either this is a very casual fling for Kai and N (with anyone else I'd think not as workmates but dancers seem more relaxed about that!) or if it is anything more, he will have given careful thought to it as there is a child involved. I'm sure he is sensible enough to know that that will bring totally different pressures.

Not to do a DS over-analysis but I actually thought AJ looked a little upset at the end of her insta story - like she mentioned the tour because she has probably had hundreds of messages about it, but the way she looked away and said 'it's funny how things turn out'. Of course, maybe she was just referring to the injury, but it seemed like she was trying to put a slightly brave face on and say everything is fab. Just my Judi James impersonation!
She didn’t seem her normal chirpy self, but it was the end of a day of filming, so maybe just really tired?

Gorka is at the show tonight with Mia.
Let’s hope Craig doesn’t do that line about preferring Maisie’s new partner!

Last edited:

soccergirl

VIP Member
Soneone break this news gently to Lady Lavender over at digital spy 😬😬 her beloved has been dating Arabella chi (love island,she has an only fans, dated Tom Zanetti ) and she is now being followed by Gola.
Arabella liking all Gio’s posts but neither following each other yet.
Seems unlikely they are dating as he has barely been around for ages - possibly shagged maybe. Any other evidence? From her insta she seems like another Maura: narcissistic and a bit dull (endless bikini pics). I wonder how LL will spin it if they do step out? 'a handsome looking couple. Now let's move on from gossip', I imagine. Would be a blow for the Gio/Rose truthers and those who think he's finally unlocked his profound and sensitive side though :D

soccergirl

VIP Member
Sorry, came off the thread because I felt every convo was going round in circles. I was correct in saying Kaidiya was a thing, and that him and AJ had friendzoned by the final. Not much else to add, apart from him and Nadiya have not handled it very well. It’s overshadowing his show partnership with Maisie, and I feel for her ( as she’s a great dancer and seems a lovely girl). I can see AJ is enjoying life working, and assume she’s still friends with Kai, as still liking his posts ( and Nadiyas), so still hoping she’ll come and see the tour. I’m hoping that they manage to do the showdance at some point , as he did promise they’d dance again soon in his tour withdrawal post, I hope this latest stuff doesn’t mess that up.
I think you had a pretty sensible take on it. And hopefully even the hardcore shippers will see that this is probably not Kai's 'fault'. The only thing that would make him a cad would if it turned out him and Nadiya were together all along and he'd led AJ on. But that seems so unlikely as presumably she would have known from the SCD set. It does seem weird that K and N are on the cover of the S*n - but unlike the shippers I believe this is good publicity for him.