Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2413CCFB-B9BB-4332-A3E3-25D077E1B34F.jpeg

A tour bus round the north of England or this hotel balcony in Vietnam. Hard choice that!

Shall I tell him about the time I stole some pick n mix when I was 7?
Nearly confesssed about the school hamster when I was at primary school, but couldn’t fit it on that small amount of words….

58FB7952-07D8-4F49-B436-9A86BEBB44C8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah, what would make you tell him your confessions? Maybe his idea of a tinder ad?
Probably praying for “I think you’re the fittest strictly pro… forget the European studs, these daily towel pics have converted me” 🤢 do dancers have groupies?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Aw Amy has been hospitalised again. From her insta caption it appears that some of the male pros had to carry her out! Somewhere in a mansion in London, Tom screams in jealous anger, his crocs sitting uselessly in the hall. At least Sara was on hand with the trousers.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Aw Amy has been hospitalised again. From her insta caption it appears that some of the male pros had to carry her out! Somewhere in a mansion in London, Tom screams in jealous anger, his crocs sitting uselessly in the hall. At least Sara was on hand with the trousers.
I saw her post, bless her. I know we joke on this thread but I really do hope she’s alright, it’s a horrendous illness to have to live with and she most be constantly worried that a flare up could happen at any moment 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh it’s Nikita in the leopard fleece…. I couldn’t figure out who it was 😂😂😂😂 the three of them (Maisie was there as well) look ridiculous (I’m aware how old and grumpy I sound 😂😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Another sun headline about Kai and Nadiya fighting over their bags. Such rubbish. (Once again I’d like to offer Kai his old job back in Dublin. He can stay with me 😍)

Reactions: 2
Another sun headline about Kai and Nadiya fighting over their bags. Such rubbish. (Once again I’d like to offer Kai his old job back in Dublin. He can stay with me 😍)
He has quite the face of thunder going on there! I bet they were just all really knackered after a weekend of shows and a long coach journey. He does look like he needs a week of sleep alone.
Seemed pretty cheerful this afternoon playing golf with Dan though.

Reactions: 2
He has quite the face of thunder going on there! I bet they were just all really knackered after a weekend of shows and a long coach journey. He does look like he needs a week of sleep alone.
Seemed pretty cheerful this afternoon playing golf with Dan though.
I’m sure it’s nothing at all. The press will on their back until this tour ends. They are cute together though

Reactions: 1
I honestly don't think there's anything in The Scum's story. Kai and Nadiya are just probably sick of being hounded by the gutter press - anybody would be tense and grumpy in that situation.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.