Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
whilst yes AJ did amplify the rumours, they mostly started when Kai liked some tweets about getting romantically involved at the beginning of strictly so they are both guilty to be honest 😂
Yes I agree!
by the way - The Scum have now linked Nikita and Maisie :) . Their attempt to put Dan and Nadiya together is ongoing.
It’s all going on!

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
She’d admitted at this point she spent days after the final crying, which is why she was quiet on SM. I think it’s fair enough to assume meeting up and chatting through their disappointment is not wrong.
Ah of course, I thought they meant Kai having a new partner. Which would be a bit sad too, even then.

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
I think you need to start coming to terms with the cold hard light of day of what has happened: AJ got injured therefore couldn't do the final or the tour. It's now up to her if she would want to do the next strictly tour ( thats if the team asked her back as there could be enough celebs from this years series signing up to do the next tour) or a christmas special. Her career has had a significant boost from doing strictly as she is already signed up to a few presenting gigs already so she may want to concentrate on furthering her presenting career at the moment. Plus any hope of Aj & Kai reuniting to dance for romantic reasons is now out the window.
I have, I’m just going by the fact that they are still friends and the fact he said he’d like them to dance again, nothing romantic, just would be lovely to see the showdance.
Her insta story just now is basically saying she’s looking forward to going to see the tour and all is fine with everyone.

nah675

Chatty Member
This is slightly OT but I'm actually disappointed that Oti, Dianne and Graziano are following D*n W**tton on IG.
I scrolled a bit through his post to see if they also keep liking them and Oti actually did like a pic of him from September 🙁
WHY????????
Yes I understand that too.
I think we’re all going round in circles with this now
Conclusion - The Scum are a rag that makes stuff up, all 3 are grown ups who have PR people who can deal with the fallout
Good luck to them.
Agreed with these. The celeb world is very fake which is why I don’t take these stories seriously.

BDY_97

VIP Member
I can't even hear it in the song! I've watched it over and over and I can't figure out when it supposedly even happens. I agree that it looks to me like she has no idea what the lyrics are. I certainly don't.

edit: a word
That’s your opinion, which is fine. However the last part of your post is something that happens very commonly, people are ignorant and just don’t care tbh. Edited to say I replied to the wrong post, but you get what I mean.

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
It doesn’t look too bad ( just checked) , they are cheering and waving from a distance.
Forgot to say, at the NEC all the hotels are arranged around a big lake with the centre at one end and then all the hotels and restaurants in a circle connected by a big path. It’s super easy to stand outside if you are going to the gig. Other venues will be different.

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
I was hoping that after the last tour going to Aberdeen, it would have been included this time
They are also only going as far South as London, so a whole swath of England missing out too - it’s why I can only do the matinee, so I can get a train back in time.

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
Just going back briefly to the Kai Aj thing.I see a few here have said this already.
It’s just like ranvir and Gio shomance. Both Aj and Ranvir were liking tweets encouraging shipping that resulted/will result in both guys being trolled when it becomes clear nothing is going on.
Neither couples have met since the show.
Once they are not in the clock you see who are the genuine friends /couples.
DANCING IS ACTING 🙃🙃
How does anyone know if theyve met up? They dont broadcast every moment of their lives and are entitled to privacy. Neither are big enough names to be stalked by the press.
Just cos we dont know doesnt mean it isnt happening.
Saying that its amusing to see some shippers going into meltdown because Kai is nice and jokey with somebody who isnt AJ

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
I’m assuming she called the paparazzi for that one. Even with her break-up, she’s not famous enough to have the press out looking for her. And yet they happen to get a photo of her when she’s shopping for underwear and she’s even helpful enough to be in the shop without a mask to be more recognisable.
The Nadiya photos are a bit weird, so she may be a bit misguided, but don’t drag AJ into it and generally makeup rubbish because the pair of them refuse to discuss whatever the status is between them. It’s their business not The Suns.

I really don’t think that’s how that paper runs with things, they don’t care that Kai’s onboard with them or no, they’ll still publish what they want to publish.

They persistently blamed the people at Hillsborough for their own deaths and the deaths of others, their journalists hacked phones and they forced a Welsh rugby international to reveal he was HIV+ positive because they were going to print it. The Scum at one point was rumoured to have been banned from Strictly press events because of the stuff they printed about Alexandra Burke while she was a contestant - those are just a few things I can think of off the top of my head. Those things are “vile” - them talking about someone who herself was participating in the “are they/aren’t they” stuff is not vile imho, AJ knew fine she’d be linked to Kai for long after the series ended in the gutter press.

They were going to publish whatever it was they said regardless.
I just thinking their baiting of AJ is wrong. They know she’s away and out of contact. I’m sure her PR team will sort it though.
Yes that ‘newspaper’ is the lowest of the low, well aware of it’s history :(

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
But by the same vein, maybe he wasn’t there 🤷🏻‍♀️. And that’s the point I’m trying to make, based on SM etc, there are those who think something happened, those who think nothing happened and folk like me who surprise themselves by writing posts about it 4 weeks after the final even though they couldn’t care less 😂.

It’s only real fans and/or shippers who care and I think it’s pretty sad that people will be scrutinising everything AJ says or does and thinking it’s a message or reaction to what Kai and Maisie are or aren’t doing. And lord help us all if AJ goes to see the show live….
Well she’s promised to go to one of the London dates ( she’s back by then), so why not? She’ll want to see her friends and cheer them on ( as she’s said she will), Kai said he’ll be dancing with her again at some point, so it’s all friendly and fine.

janedoe2

Has anyone ever been to Gola? Is it that good or just a hangout for the strictly crowd? Headed to London next month and might go to people watch and check out the food.

I think a lot of that type of fan support (lots of young, very vocal fans dominating the space) initially has a lot to do with couples they can ship together (see also Gio and Ranvir, Gio and Rose, Joe and Dianne etc), and now they've moved on to just supporting AJ. No disrespect to AJ as she's very charismatic so I understand why she has fans in her own right too, but just I think this partly explains the intensity of it all

I think insta followers are a fairly good indication of how much support celebs have picked up during the series (though not complete picture). From the finalists, it looks like AJ and John have picked up about 150k but Rose about 500k 👀 (just based on my vague recollections of what they had when were announced so might not be that accurate!)
I think rose and Gio both gained between 300-500k followers this series 😳