Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
This bleating about how Kai needs to issue a statement, Nadiya needs to issue a statement... AJ should issue a statement telling these creeps to shut up! It's all very toxic, isn't it?

Reactions: 10
I don’t feel like I can even walk a male colleague out of work at lunchtime any more. It clearly means I’m cheating on my husband. I bet there are paps hanging about outside my work too 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Strictly Professionals tour line up has been announced for this year.

More time for Kai and Nadiya to get to know each other better and bond ;)
Screen Shot 2022-01-27 at 09.59.28.png

Reactions: 4
The Strictly Professionals tour line up has been announced for this year.

More time for Kai and Nadiya to get to know each other better and bond ;)
View attachment 1019927
More evidence they are trying to erase AJ from Strictly history! She's not in the pro tour line up either!

(Also no Amy, so I'm assuming it clashes with the big Amy and Tom arena tour they have planned)

Edit: i just had a look at the comments on that post and it appears the AJ fans are actually complaining about Kai and Nadiya being on this tour FFS 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
What did he do?? Is it those pics of them on a romantic stroll with Neil?
Or this one? (If I were Kai I’d sue that pap!)
From what I could gather, apparently there's a part in the script for the tour where after Kai dances the quickstep with Maisie, Janette asks him something along the lines of whether he's only contracted to dance with amazing dancers to which he usually responds by mentioning AJ and getting everyone to applaud her. Apparently he then started to leave the applause part out and somebody who went to the show last night claims that she wasn't mentioned at all. However the same person later went on to add that the only mention she got was when Kai briefly mentioned that he was partnered with her last series and is now with Maisie (in response to Janette's question) but they're till somehow not entirely certain that he mentioned her name at all. Other people have also been claiming otherwise so it seems like she was still mentioned just perhaps not as much as they had hoped for. I'm guessing they thought there would be an entire section dedicated to her. And that's literally it...

What a terrible person that Kai is.

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
What did he do?? Is it those pics of them on a romantic stroll with Neil?
Or this one? (If I were Kai I’d sue that pap!)
No, they were angry that Kai didn’t do his usual shoutout/cheer for AJ at last nights show 😭

Also … Sara Davies story right now if you want to see nikita and the others run into the freezing cold sea 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wholly unsatisfactory. The entire show should be AJ and Kai shuffling around. All of it. No other contestants, no other pros, no judges - no Janette.
I dunno, they could yeet Nadiya and Maisie out of a cannon every show to demonstrate how AJ is the only woman for him.

• Haha
Interestingly since the rumours of Kai & Nadiya I do keep noticing they seem to be always together (in photo’s/backstage clips etc), probably never would have picked it up before.

(Gonna say it - I do feel kinda sorry for AJ if she thought something was going to happen/was going on and it’s not now)

Reactions: 2
Isn’t Nikita doing here come the boys though ? and there’s still power of dance if it still goes ahead (unsure it will tbh but I don’t think it was cancelled just postponed)

Isn’t Nikita doing here come the boys though ? and there’s still power of dance if it still goes ahead (unsure it will tbh but I don’t think it was cancelled just postponed)
I think it's still going ahead but they've not announced the new cast yet - I know Gorka is doing it as he posted a story with his yearly training planner a few weeks backed and it was written on there 👀

Ok I have to say that if Nadiya is an ‘old hag’ there is zero hope for any other female on the planet 🤪
Yikes. I hope these people get bored with all this soon and move on

Lovely bit of misogyny thrown in there too. Would a male pro with kids get those comments when they're away working? I doubt it

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Ok I have to say that if Nadiya is an ‘old hag’ there is zero hope for any other female on the planet 🤪
Utterly vile people. So because what they wanted to happen with AJ didn't happen, they're angry with Nadiya?

That is awful! Nasty people. I like AJ but I’m glad this is less like her rave thread now. I would like to know how she feels about it all though! Imagine she isn’t able to go to any of the shows, the drama!!

Do I think Pasha can do better than Rachel Riley (and by better, I mean me)? Of course. Do I dedicate my life to thinking about it, writing about it, posting about it and manifesting it? Also yes (kidding!)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Isn’t their beloved AJ older than Nadiya…

Yikes. I hope these people get bored with all this soon and move on

Lovely bit of misogyny thrown in there too. Would a male pro with kids get those comments when they're away working? I doubt it
I’m wondering where the comments about Gorka are…

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.