Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just checked out DS I really enjoyed the poster’s response to lady lavender 👏
I laugh when people act like strictly is a high brow event like the theatre or ballet.it’s a drama filled reality show for top shaggers (with a few minutes of dancing thrown in)
lady lavender is a horn dog cougar and should own it 💅
Strictly’s just another trashy reality tv show like Love Island, I’m a Celeb, DOI etc except it’s under the cover of some dancing.

Reactions: 2
I just checked out DS I really enjoyed the poster’s response to lady lavender 👏
I laugh when people act like strictly is a high brow event like the theatre or ballet.it’s a drama filled reality show for top shaggers (with a few minutes of dancing thrown in)
lady lavender is a horn dog cougar and should own it 💅
Couple of people have slapped her down now- does she think she owns Ds?

Reactions: 4
LL being very passive aggressive with her response.

I think it's just Gio's thing to be flirty, he's done it with most of his partners really, the only two where there was definitely nothing were Laura & Rose. For that reason, I can't visualise him being in a same-sex pairing, the ladies' man/flirty act is probably his USP.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Nadiya and Kai kissing pics have been leaked 😂😂😂 (it won’t let me link soz)(further apologies for it being the scum🤮)
625D63F8-BE14-4E92-B187-1A821039DD18.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
OMG. According to DS the story says something about them first kissing after week 1 of the show? so it was all a showmance! (Confession - I have never really got Kai's appeal beyond 'bland nice guy')

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I looked at Twitter during the series and some of them definitely did. One hardcore 'KJ' shipper still has 'Ranvanni' in their pinned tweet! Fool me once (though I still think something happened there and would love to know why they are not friends now and she seems to have ignored SCD this year..)

LOL at LadyL trying to police the forum! she is the top dog in her own thread, but can't handle people talking about him elsewhere. Just accept it - he's a player!
Top twit I’d say

Wow. But in fairness to Kai he never said he and AJ were a couple !! 😱
Kai for your health and safety Come back to DTWSIRL with Nadiya it’ll be a blood bath there !!😬😬
Has anyone told Dr B the PHD in twitter yet ??

I'm not on ds. Someone let us know how it's received!
Oh it's all very grubby and low rent, and Kai has ruined his classy gent reputation, and he didn't even take his backpack off ffs! 🥴:LOL:

I also had a look on stan twitter and I'll admit this one did make me laugh :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel for the DS people - as I have said before, shipping real people is a dangerous, dangerous game. They invested so much in it.
But their narrative is now that Kai has soiled his reputation in one fell swoop by appearing to romance AJ and then moving on quickly. When the reality is that he and AJ were both probably mates who enjoyed promoting the romance as it massively helped their popularity, and most of the public will just say 'Kai and Nadiya? that's nice', and move on.

Reactions: 9
Digital spy think Kai has ruined his reputation !!? They are insane.
I’m laughing at them saying he left his backpack on for the kiss 😀
Yes Kai and Aj should have said nothing was going on back once the show ended but they both benefitted from the media attention not just Kai.

Reactions: 7
ITS KICKING OFF ON THE DS FORUM IN THE KAI/AJ THREAD!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Apparently it's a PR disaster, Kai has now trashed his reputation and AJ is a wronged woman 😂

Reality: AJ probably knew about it ages ago and Kai and Nadiya are now a bit more interesting due to their apparent ability to keep it secret for months (and quite cute together?)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't think Kai is a tawdry cad or whatever they think on DS - my only reservation is that IF he and Nadiya were actually seeing each other during the show the showmance does look very tacky. But I can't believe AJ would have indulged it if that were the case and all the 'kiss! kiss!' stuff. So maybe Kai and Nadiya were just friends and then got together after the show (was it the weekend they went to Glasgow with Dan???!)

Reactions: 5
Kai and Nadiya are two single consenting adults so let them have it but this will teach kai especially about indulging in a showmance again. I don't think he was ever interested in AJ in that way but I did feel in the first few weeks of the competition he leaned into that thing as that what was making them popular, the potential of a relationship between them.

Reactions: 8
I'm so glad that everybody in the kai and aj appreciation thread on ds is taking the recent news so well and not at all over reacting.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.