Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nadiya's (ex?) fiancé left a heart emoji in the comments on her last post. She replied with a heart back. Not sure if that means they're still together though 🤔
But IF they broke up, at least it looks like there's no bad blood between them.
He’s probably trying to show that he’s not this nutcase that the press have made him out to be, don’t blame him 😂 I think they have split as surely if not they wouldn’t be letting these rumours etc continue out of respect. As you said there seems to be no bad blood which is good.

Reactions: 8
He’s probably trying to show that he’s not this nutcase that the press have made him out to be, don’t blame him 😂 I think they have split as surely if not they wouldn’t be letting these rumours etc continue out of respect. As you said there seems to be no bad blood which is good.
I agree, they maybe just grew apart. Fantastic that they can be friends.

It is a strong message from him. I expect demands for a press release forthwith.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I agree, they maybe just grew apart. Fantastic that they can be friends.

It is a strong message from him. I expect demands for a press release forthwith.
Didn’t they say the split was due to long distance? If so it make sense that they are still on good terms as there was no issue other than distance it seems. I doubt the press will even notice or care so will probably continue with their articles until the tour is done 😂

Reactions: 1
Didn’t they say the split was due to long distance? If so it make sense that they are still on good terms as there was no issue other than distance it seems. I doubt the press will even notice or care so will probably continue with their articles until the tour is done 😂
BiB - totally, I was being sarcastic as certain factions of online people expected a press release from all of the parties involved when the papers started linking Kai and Nadiya 😂

• Haha
I did notice that in the pics of them all on the beach yesterday Kai and Nadiya were next to each other, and again in the cafe. So maybe something going on or very good pals.

I did notice that in the pics of them all on the beach yesterday Kai and Nadiya were next to each other, and again in the cafe. So maybe something going on or very good pals.
I think they’d make a lovely couple. It doesn’t look like her ex is upset by what’s been said (although we don’t any details of course) and he’s single so I hope have a good old smooch in the middle of the next show! Give those Shippers something to really get in a frenzy about 😂😂

Reactions: 3
I think they’d make a lovely couple. It doesn’t look like her ex is upset by what’s been said (although we don’t any details of course) and he’s single so I hope have a good old smooch in the middle of the next show! Give those Shippers something to really get in a frenzy about 😂😂
I think they would collapse. A woman who posts on DS went to the tour last night and in her own words Kai & Nadiya had zero chemistry, as if they care about what a 40 year old woman who spends all day on a forum thinks about their dancing 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think they would collapse. A woman who posts on DS went to the tour last night and in her own words Kai & Nadiya had zero chemistry, as if they care about what a 40 year old woman who spends all day on a forum thinks about their dancing 😭
Were Kai and Nadiya even dancing together? 🤦‍♀️🤣

Lol, talk about reading too much into that! Sitting beside each other in a group of friends etc doesn’t equal a relationship.

Reactions: 3
Ah yeah I see what you mean about the videos, the eating in silence ones were getting on my nerves before the series finished. Unless they’re her idea and she makes Giovanni do them then he has to be a cringebag too though surely 😂
He absolutely is !!!

I read that as Giovanna and couldn't work out why Mrs Fletcher would be involved. Far too early in a morning
Mrs Fletcher for not much longer after Amy and Tom dominate the world with their dancing 🤣

• Haha
Oops someone's upset LadyLavender on ds by starting a new thread about Giovanni

• Haha
Oops someone's upset LadyLavender on ds by starting a new thread about Giovanni
Well, the thread is called 'Giovanni's flirting', and we all know LadyL won't stand for any slander against her Gio 🥴 She's even made another snooty reply of "this is a Strictly discussion forum, are you lost?" :rolleyes: Of course she's not as bothered when the other pros' personal lives are being discussed.

Reactions: 6
Whoever posted that thread did bring up a good point:

What ever did happen to the Ranvir/Gio shippers from last year? I remember they were quite staunch online; did they turn their shipping to Aj/Kai this year?

Reactions: 5
Well, the thread is called 'Giovanni's flirting', and we all know LadyL won't stand for any slander against her Gio 🥴 She's even made another snooty reply of "this is a Strictly discussion forum, are you lost?" :rolleyes: Of course she's not as bothered when the other pros' personal lives are being discussed.
I think she's got a better chance of persuading everyone that Boris doesn't like a knees up than she has of convincing everyone Giovanni isn't a massive flirt who likes to manipulate the audience a bit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just checked out DS I really enjoyed the poster’s response to lady lavender 👏
I laugh when people act like strictly is a high brow event like the theatre or ballet.it’s a drama filled reality show for top shaggers (with a few minutes of dancing thrown in)
lady lavender is a horn dog cougar and should own it 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.