Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rose and Gio make my skin crawl, just so unbearingly cringeworthy. I respect her abilities and the challenges she’s overcome absolutely it’s to be admired but my god the woman is a bleeping cringebag😅😅

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Rose and Gio make my skin crawl, just so unbearingly cringeworthy. I respect her abilities and the challenges she’s overcome absolutely it’s to be admired but my god the woman is a bleeping cringebag😅😅
What makes her cringey?

Reactions: 6

duck. Me.
You heard it here first guys, we have ourselves a new Oprah!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

duck. Me.
You heard it here first guys, we have ourselves a new Oprah!
That’s the guy that does Steve Backshall’s safety stuff. I will say they have photoshopped that inaccurately as AJ is probably a foot taller than him. Good for her.
Some fans on Twitter are super weird.

Reactions: 2
That’s the guy that does Steve Backshall’s safety stuff. I will say they have photoshopped that inaccurately as AJ is probably a foot taller than him. Good for her.
Some fans on Twitter are super weird.
I thought it was Peter Barlow from Corrie on the drink again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To be, or Dr. Be, that is the question nobody asked.

I'm pretty sure they're the nutter on DS who is obsessed with AJ.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Rose's streak is over, Sara won a show in Newcastle, I guess there's an element of regional voting there.

Reactions: 15
Oh that is nice for her. And breaks up the monotony of Rose winning every single show.

Reactions: 9
What makes her cringey?
Just her and Giovannis whole demeanour with the Instagram stories of them pretending to hate one another which people seem to love but are mediocre at best for me, just her whole attitude the constant try hard funniness. Feel the same about Rhys

Reactions: 3
Just her and Giovannis whole demeanour with the Instagram stories of them pretending to hate one another which people seem to love but are mediocre at best for me, just her whole attitude the constant try hard funniness. Feel the same about Rhys
Ah yeah I see what you mean about the videos, the eating in silence ones were getting on my nerves before the series finished. Unless they’re her idea and she makes Giovanni do them then he has to be a cringebag too though surely 😂

I read that as Giovanna and couldn't work out why Mrs Fletcher would be involved. Far too early in a morning

• Haha
I read that as Giovanna and couldn't work out why Mrs Fletcher would be involved. Far too early in a morning
I started reading Tom and Giovanna’s thread when Strictly started and was frequently confused when folk were talking about Gio 😂

Reactions: 3
Did we ever establish why Tom wasn't asked? he could have partnered Katya (might have actually been an interesting partnership). He doesn't seem to be doing much right now. Were they just very keen to have a 2020 person?

Reactions: 1
Did we ever establish why Tom wasn't asked? he could have partnered Katya (might have actually been an interesting partnership). He doesn't seem to be doing much right now. Were they just very keen to have a 2020 person?
I think he probably couldn't do it as his wife is in a play and somebody has to look after the kids. So thank you, Tom's kids, for saving the Strictly tour audience from more McFurlough.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nadiya's (ex?) fiancé left a heart emoji in the comments on her last post. She replied with a heart back. Not sure if that means they're still together though 🤔
But IF they broke up, at least it looks like there's no bad blood between them.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.