Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Went to see the Strictly tour in Brum today. Loved it. Would have liked to have been a bit closer to fully appreciate Gio and Kai…. I mean the dancing 😆

Reactions: 7
Is it even true?? It seems they are out for blood with this article. The shot of Nadiya shopping for underwear is so weird and tacky. Is Kai the new thot of strictly taking over from Gio? 😂.
The Sun are furious at Kai for shutting down and basically walking out of an interview last week ( after they did that front cover of him and Nadiya last week). It is bait to get him to confess all. Tohave dragged in AJ is vile, especially when she is so far away and busy with her work. Expect all 3 PR reps to deny it all .

The Sun are furious at Kai for shutting down and basically walking out of an interview last week ( after they did that front cover of him and Nadiya last week). It is bait to get him to confess all. Tohave dragged in AJ is vile, especially when she is so far away and busy with her work. Expect all 3 PR reps to deny it all .
I really don’t think that’s how that paper runs with things, they don’t care that Kai’s onboard with them or no, they’ll still publish what they want to publish.

They persistently blamed the people at Hillsborough for their own deaths and the deaths of others, their journalists hacked phones and they forced a Welsh rugby international to reveal he was HIV+ positive because they were going to print it. The Scum at one point was rumoured to have been banned from Strictly press events because of the stuff they printed about Alexandra Burke while she was a contestant - those are just a few things I can think of off the top of my head. Those things are “vile” - them talking about someone who herself was participating in the “are they/aren’t they” stuff is not vile imho, AJ knew fine she’d be linked to Kai for long after the series ended in the gutter press.

They were going to publish whatever it was they said regardless.

Reactions: 21
Is it even true?? It seems they are out for blood with this article. The shot of Nadiya shopping for underwear is so weird and tacky. Is Kai the new thot of strictly taking over from Gio? 😂.
I’m assuming she called the paparazzi for that one. Even with her break-up, she’s not famous enough to have the press out looking for her. And yet they happen to get a photo of her when she’s shopping for underwear and she’s even helpful enough to be in the shop without a mask to be more recognisable.

I’m assuming she called the paparazzi for that one. Even with her break-up, she’s not famous enough to have the press out looking for her. And yet they happen to get a photo of her when she’s shopping for underwear and she’s even helpful enough to be in the shop without a mask to be more recognisable.
Ugh this puts me off Nadiya. Posing for the S*n. Also you’re still supposed to be wearing a mask inside a shop!
I’m guessing she is seizing the moment to get some PR. I remember her calling the paps last summer at Gola restaurant.

The Nadiya photos are a bit weird, so she may be a bit misguided, but don’t drag AJ into it and generally makeup rubbish because the pair of them refuse to discuss whatever the status is between them. It’s their business not The Suns.

I really don’t think that’s how that paper runs with things, they don’t care that Kai’s onboard with them or no, they’ll still publish what they want to publish.

They persistently blamed the people at Hillsborough for their own deaths and the deaths of others, their journalists hacked phones and they forced a Welsh rugby international to reveal he was HIV+ positive because they were going to print it. The Scum at one point was rumoured to have been banned from Strictly press events because of the stuff they printed about Alexandra Burke while she was a contestant - those are just a few things I can think of off the top of my head. Those things are “vile” - them talking about someone who herself was participating in the “are they/aren’t they” stuff is not vile imho, AJ knew fine she’d be linked to Kai for long after the series ended in the gutter press.

They were going to publish whatever it was they said regardless.
I just thinking their baiting of AJ is wrong. They know she’s away and out of contact. I’m sure her PR team will sort it though.
Yes that ‘newspaper’ is the lowest of the low, well aware of it’s history :(

This idea that the press are trying to force Kai into confirming a relationship that might not even exist is not the case imo. That’s not how press works, they will just continuously print these things whether they are true or not in order to stir things. As a Liverpool fan I refuse to even give the scum the time of day so i’m not sure what the article even says however not everything circles back to AJ & Kai. I liked them during the show and thought it would be nice if they were together but I think now it’s pretty clear they are not.

Don’t get me wrong I like AJ & Kai but I think some of these fans think the entire show/tour revolves around them. She was a great dancer but the way some people are acting it’s like she was the best they have ever had and saying things like “no one in the history of strictly has made an impact the way AJ has” … as if Rose, John, Will Bayley, Jonnie Peacock etc aren’t literally right there 😭 Maybe not in terms of dancing for some of those but purely for showing that anyone can dance no matter what!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The Nadiya photos are a bit weird, so she may be a bit misguided, but don’t drag AJ into it and generally makeup rubbish because the pair of them refuse to discuss whatever the status is between them. It’s their business not The Suns.

I just thinking their baiting of AJ is wrong. They know she’s away and out of contact. I’m sure her PR team will sort it though.
Yes that ‘newspaper’ is the lowest of the low, well aware of it’s history :(
But you think it’s wrong because you like her - this happens year in year out with every reality show. AJ knows how to play the game, she’s not an innocent bystander who has been dragged into this kicking and screaming.

For every SM post she liked that you thought was her being polite to her fans, many more people think that was her encouraging the speculation to keep people interested in them and vote for them.

If you know all about that shitrag then I’m surprised vile was the word you chose to describe them linking AJ to whatever the hell the Scum are prattling on about now. I doubt she’s even given it a second thought.

Reactions: 9
But you think it’s wrong because you like her - this happens year in year out with every reality show. AJ knows how to play the game, she’s not an innocent bystander who has been dragged into this kicking and screaming.

For every SM post she liked that you thought was her being polite to her fans, many more people think that was her encouraging the speculation to keep people interested in them and vote for them.

If you know all about that shitrag then I’m surprised vile was the word you chose to describe them linking AJ to whatever the hell the Scum are prattling on about now. I doubt she’s even given it a second thought.
I only recently found out that AJ gave the sun an exclusive interview during the show which really disappointed me. You don’t have to be a Liverpool/football fan to know that these people and that paper is utter garbage. So that made me lose a bit of respect for her I won’t lie.

• Sad
Reactions: 12

Well lets hope so. She’s really been dealt the crappy stick recently, just want her to be able to shine a bit!

I only recently found out that AJ gave the sun an exclusive interview during the show which really disappointed me. You don’t have to be a Liverpool/football fan to know that these people and that paper is utter garbage. So that made me lose a bit of respect for her I won’t lie.
I don’t remember seeing that. She did one for the Mail, which was very positive ( and fuelled a lot of the shippy stuff due to what she said about Kai) .
She’s done most interviews with Grazia though, as she’s employed by them, and said even more shippy stuff with them. I think she’s probably regretting it now!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Well lets hope so. She’s really been dealt the crappy stick recently, just want her to be able to shine a bit!

I don’t remember seeing that. She did one for the Mail, which was very positive ( and fuelled a lot of the shippy stuff due to what she said about Kai) .
She done the interview with the sun in the week leading up to the semi final, however i only just saw it recently after people were discussing it on twitter. As I said, extremely disappointing that she would even give them the time of day let alone an entire exclusive interview.

Reactions: 4
She done the interview with the sun in the week leading up to the semi final, however i only just saw it recently after people were discussing it on twitter. As I said, extremely disappointing that she would even give them the time of day let alone an entire exclusive interview.
Can you find a link?
ETA - presume these ones? They are totally lifted from the Mail article the same week, not ‘exclusive’. I don’t want to click on them to give them the kudos of interaction.
00049A0A-AFE7-4415-9744-26C725F1D847.jpeg

Last edited:
Maisie spoke to them too on press day they ran it as an ‘exclusive’.

Reactions: 1

She’s done most interviews with Grazia though, as she’s employed by them, and said even more shippy stuff with them. I think she’s probably regretting it now!
In my opinion I don’t feel that she has been dealt a crappy stick. Yes she couldn’t compete in the final which she seemed gutted about at the time but I’m sure she is over that now, her injury is healing well and she has work commitments. So I fail to see what is so crappy for her at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can you find a link?
ETA - presume these ones? They are totally lifted from the Mail article the same week, not ‘exclusive’. I don’t want to click on them to give them the kudos of interaction.
View attachment 1008872
The sun article was actually released first from what I can see, so it looks like it was the other way around and the mail took the info from the sun.

Reactions: 4
In my opinion I don’t feel that she has been dealt a crappy stick. Yes she couldn’t compete in the final which she seemed gutted about at the time but I’m sure she is over that now, her injury is healing well and she has work commitments. So I fail to see what is so crappy for her at the moment.
She even managed to get a bad skin reaction travelling to Vietnam that has taken ages to clear up.
Yes she’s got work, which is great, but has had a month of pain and disappointment otherwise. I’m really glad it’s getting better, but it’s still going to take some time before she’s back to her fully glamorous self.

The sun article was actually released first from what I can see, so it looks like it was the other way around and the mail took the info from the sun.
Not sure, as the Mail had a photo shoot to accompany it, and she posted it on her Instagram as if it was an exclusive to them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.