Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Neil 6"? 🤨 Gorka is 5"8 and going by the opening bit of this dance, I'd say Cameron is about 5"6/7 (and Neil is a wee bit taller than Gorka)

Anyone know who the runner up from last night's show was? It was a nice surprise that Maisie and Kai came second on the opening night, just because last year's celebs aren't as fresh in everyone's minds compared to this year's lot (but I'm sure there are a lot of Kai fans out there voting too). I'm just going to go ahead and assume Rose and Gio are going to be the winners for most of the shows 😆
John and Jojo were second last night
And yes the teamkj folks are all voting for Kai and Maisie.

Reactions: 2
Gio and Rose and in the daily fail .... it must be photoshop I wouldn’t know either of them
8C92893C-F4D1-4D2A-8CFE-9C0240C3692E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They look like the scary people with the big grins in the Black Hole Sun video 😂

ETA: Just seen all the people waiting outside the hotel on Nancy's stories 😬 What part of 'the cast won't be able to meet anyone' makes people think they should still gather outside their hotel? 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
They look like the scary people with the big grins in the Black Hole Sun video 😂

ETA: Just seen all the people waiting outside the hotel on Nancy's stories 😬 What part of 'the cast won't be able to meet anyone' makes people think they should still gather outside their hotel? 🥴
It doesn’t look too bad ( just checked) , they are cheering and waving from a distance.

Reactions: 1
It doesn’t look too bad ( just checked) , they are cheering and waving from a distance.
Forgot to say, at the NEC all the hotels are arranged around a big lake with the centre at one end and then all the hotels and restaurants in a circle connected by a big path. It’s super easy to stand outside if you are going to the gig. Other venues will be different.

Forgot to say, at the NEC all the hotels are arranged around a big lake with the centre at one end and then all the hotels and restaurants in a circle connected by a big path. It’s super easy to stand outside if you are going to the gig. Other venues will be different.
Those fans weren’t waiting outside the NEC, they were outside the Mailbox in the City Centre which is where I presume the hotel is where the Strictly team are staying

For any Nikita fans, he’s currently doing a live from his hotel room, where he’s walking round the room to raise money for Diabetes U.K. A good egg!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Aww, Nikita and everyone was adorable on that live, especially the bits with Tilly and Maisie. Going to bed at 4 AM, whoops, but no regrets.

Reactions: 6
36395575-107B-4C5F-A828-9F50CE5FB9C8.png
36395575-107B-4C5F-A828-9F50CE5FB9C8.png
C455943F-01E2-4B03-BF99-388213591B43.png
B1BAE82C-92FA-4170-87E7-1B5BD9E93CD7.png

Not sure why it did 2 of the first photo, can’t seem to delete. Anyway Kai and the boys were in for a really short time, then Dan , then Tilly, Maisie and Amy

Reactions: 2
Oti and Gio on Pointless Celebrities. It’ll not looking good, bless them 😬😬😬

ETA- Briefly….

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.