Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #3 And so it begins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have suspicions on who the unvaxed dancers are? Suppose it will come out some way but those who are vaccinated being asked and not wanting to be considered part of the unvaxed trio…

• Angry
Reactions: 2
The reporting on the vaccinations and dancers doesn’t sit right with me. Everyone has the right to keep their medical records private

Reactions: 23
The reporting on the vaccinations and dancers doesn’t sit right with me. Everyone has the right to keep their medical records private
Completely agree, but I also think it’s irresponsible of them to put their dance partner at risk and still take part. Keep your medical records private of course, but also consider the preferences and health of your partner given the scale of this issue

Reactions: 18
Does anybody miss the -athons? The last one I can remember is the Lindy Hop one which was a total free for all. They were always a bit of a mess and I think everybody just wanted the schadenfreude of seeing somebody knocked over.
When the iPad for scoring wouldn’t work and then the judges were giving the wrong couples the wrong scores!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The vaccine issues are a big oversight by the BBC. If was mandatory that the dancers had them that should have been written into the contracts. It’s too late now.

Reactions: 16
The BBC could’ve made it a contract requirement and got some replacements in to take over from the ones that chose not to be vaccinated … money talks and they’d have swiftly changed their minds

I’m guessing these have been jabbed
Gorka - his life is here now and I think Gemma was one of IG “look at me, I’ve been jabbed” stories
Janette and Aljaz, she’s the new bbc 2 host and will want to go back to Miami to see family
Diane - No way will her homeland be letting people from pommie land in without jabs
Oti - she gets a lot of favouritism and jobs
All the newbies and Nancy - they need work
Amy - think she’s becoming the new Kevin Clifton - you know, the home grown sweetheart so gotta keep people on side

my guess on the non vaccined
Pervicci
the one that snogged the tit comedian - but then again, her time was cut short last year due to covid positive testing
Johannes

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Katya, Johannes or Pervicci haven’t posted any strictly dance learning stories in the past 24 hours

Reactions: 1
I don’t think it is Johannes, John Waite has been praising him to the max, daily. It’s possible we may never find out.

I’m dubious anyone would actually quit. Othink the article is probably blowing things out of proportion as is the norm for the ☀. I doubt any celeb is actually kicking off over unvaccinated dancers. It’s just trash journos tit stirring. Whilst I think nadiya might be one of those who is/was unvaxxed because of some posts she liked. It’s her choice at the end of day.

I’m not even sure her or anyone else unvaccinated could at this point be sacked. Employers can’t force employees to take it. Being invited back for next year is a different matter but they can’t be sacked now.

I’m dubious anyone would actually quit. Othink the article is probably blowing things out of proportion as is the norm for the ☀. I doubt any celeb is actually kicking off over unvaccinated dancers. It’s just trash journos tit stirring. Whilst I think nadiya might be one of those who is/was unvaxxed because of some posts she liked. It’s her choice at the end of day.

I’m not even sure her or anyone else unvaccinated could at this point be sacked. Employers can’t force employees to take it. Being invited back for next year is a different matter but they can’t be sacked now.
Will be interesting to seen how the voting goes, if the public suspect who’s in vaxxer and don’t vote. I don’t think this will be the end of it, I have a feeling there will be some bombshells.

I think it is the press stirring. The rags will say anything for a few clicks
If any of the couples actually get together they will drop the COVID story completely

They went through a phase of having loads of theme weeks a while back when Sir Brucie was still hosting. There was Around the World, Decades, Dance Fusion and also Wembley week where they went to Wembley Arena because Children in Need was on in the same studio. Only Blackpool and Halloween have stuck but Dance Fusion was excellent and I’m surprised it didn’t come back. Strictly is the also the only version where they don’t do a partner swap week.
I enjoyed the dance fusion week, Pasha and Kimberley Walsh’s cha cha chaaaaa/tango to Its Raining Men was fab

The BBC could’ve made it a contract requirement and got some replacements in to take over from the ones that chose not to be vaccinated … money talks and they’d have swiftly changed their minds

I’m guessing these have been jabbed
Gorka - his life is here now and I think Gemma was one of IG “look at me, I’ve been jabbed” stories
Janette and Aljaz, she’s the new bbc 2 host and will want to go back to Miami to see family
Diane - No way will her homeland be letting people from pommie land in without jabs
Oti - she gets a lot of favouritism and jobs
All the newbies and Nancy - they need work
Amy - think she’s becoming the new Kevin Clifton - you know, the home grown sweetheart so gotta keep people on side

my guess on the non vaccined
Pervicci
the one that snogged the tit comedian - but then again, her time was cut short last year due to covid positive testing
Johannes
Who’s Pervicci?

• Heart
I am rubbish at spotting, those I can usually spot the showmance, but didn’t pick up on flavia or kristinas many. Nor Kevin and stace
Oh kevin was keen on Stacey from the get go, remember watching a very uncomfortable one show interview with them where his tongue was practically hanging out his mouth and he was showering her with praise. She didn’t seem all that keen but guess she had at a boyfriend at that point and needed it to seem that way!

Reactions: 1

The three in question should come clean so we can get back to talking about the show itself. All they have to say is they don't want it and why and that should be respected as their decision. I would rather my dance partner was jabbed but if I was in the position of Dan Walker and found out she was one of the three I could make an exception :D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.