Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #3 And so it begins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes agree she’s a great choreographer and is interesting/exciting to watch. I think they will do well together even though I just don’t warm to her.

its from the daily mail so it could be any old nonsense but they have printed this pic
Amy, Aljaz, Nancy all definitely fully vaxxed (remember seeing their stories specifically for some reason)

What do people think of Graziano? I love him, I think he's so much fun and he was great in the group dances last year...and that smile 🥺 wasn't sure about Judi being partnered with him but it looks like they're really enjoying it

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What do people think of Graziano? I love him, I think he's so much fun and he was great in the group dances last year...and that smile 🥺 wasn't sure about Judi being partnered with him but it looks like they're really enjoying it

If I remember correctly when he was partner with vick hope the routines were more focused on himself rather than showing off the celeb in their first routine. I hope he had learned from it and let's Judy be the focus of the dances. Saying that he does seem like a fun person to be around.
This year Johannes seems to be the one who wants to be front and centre with his celeb judging by the first group dance.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else find the couples storying a lot annoying? I’ve had a mute a few now

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else find the couples storying a lot annoying? I’ve had a mute a few now
The whole 'look at how much FUN we're having! So much FUN!!' vibe is a bit much, all not all pros go in for this thank god. It's much more interesting a few weeks down the line, trying to work out which ones aren't getting on too well anymore

Reactions: 12
If I remember correctly when he was partner with vick hope the routines were more focused on himself rather than showing off the celeb in their first routine. I hope he had learned from it and let's Judy be the focus of the dances. Saying that he does seem like a fun person to be around.
This year Johannes seems to be the one who wants to be front and centre with his celeb judging by the first group dance.
I was a fan of his but he's playing up flamboyancy for my liking last year. Hopefully he'll be less this year.

Reactions: 2
I was a fan of his but he's playing up flamboyancy for my liking last year. Hopefully he'll be less this year.
I know it's early days but he seems a bit more chilled so far this year, but I don't know if that's because John is quite a big personality too and he's a bit calmer in comparison. I'm interested to see if he's improved his choreography though

Reactions: 1
Okay, I think I want Rose to win (it's going to be hard against Tom though)!
Her dancing looks good and she even makes Giovanni likeable.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Rose can dance, has Giovanni (arguably due his win), is likeable and has an inspiring backstory being deaf. I'd be shocked if she doesn't get plenty of votes. Tom & Adam will get their share as well but is the McFly fanbase really big enough to cancel out the general SCD audience?

Reactions: 21
Okay, I think I want Rose to win (it's going to be hard against Tom though)!
Her dancing looks good and she even makes Giovanni likeable.
Rose was one I had never heard of, but wow she is stunning. Will definitely be watching her progress. Good luck Rose!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.