Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #3 And so it begins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How beautiful is this photo of John and Johannes?

View attachment 777487
That looks promising! Im glad they're doing 'proper'' dancing and technique not just relying on gimmicks. I thought Nicola and Katya were a bit gimmicky last year and when H from steps did dancing on ice (god he was annoying) the routines were very samey.

Reactions: 11
That looks promising! Im glad they're doing 'proper'' dancing and technique not just relying on gimmicks. I thought Nicola and Katya were a bit gimmicky last year and when H from steps did dancing on ice (god he was annoying) the routines were very samey. Boring
FTFY 😇

Reactions: 1
That looks promising! Im glad they're doing 'proper'' dancing and technique not just relying on gimmicks. I thought Nicola and Katya were a bit gimmicky last year and when H from steps did dancing on ice (god he was annoying) the routines were very samey.
Nicola wasn't very good though... probably a distraction technique. John looks like he has more potential.

Reactions: 14
Okay, I think I want Rose to win (it's going to be hard against Tom though)!
Her dancing looks good and she even makes Giovanni likeable.
My husband heard or read somewhere Rose was the favourite to win. But it hasn’t even started yet and I’m dreading Tom winning 😬

Reactions: 7
Tilly and Nikita are just adorable together and I'm very much looking forward to watching their on-screen chemistry blossom 🥰💃🕺

t.gif

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Heard newsbeat talking about ‘gossip sites’ arguing over vaccines on radio one.. somewhere there must like tattle 😂

Reactions: 2
What do people think of Graziano? I love him, I think he's so much fun and he was great in the group dances last year...and that smile 🥺 wasn't sure about Judi being partnered with him but it looks like they're really enjoying it

Ding ding ding!!!!! Is that this year’s first ‘friend for life’ gush? I’d love to know how many of these ‘friends for life’ have precisely duck all to do with each other once the show/tour is done and dusted. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tilly and Nikita are just adorable together and I'm very much looking forward to watching their on-screen chemistry blossom 🥰💃🕺
They're cute but sadly, I don't think they'll last long on the show 😬

Yikes @ some of the comments under Adam latest post 🙈 Poor Katya but it was to be expected...

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Am I the only one who finds Johannes annoying? (Runs for cover)
A little bit if I'm being honest, I'd kinda like to see more than just flamboyance (I hope I don't sound rude saying that). I did sympathise with him last year though, hopefully he can show us what he's capable of as a teacher/choreographer this year. Would be nice to see him in the final but we haven't seen much yet.

Reactions: 7
I do worry that he is such a big character, is quite flamboyant, and naturally a star, that he takes the attention away from his partner. Whether intentionally or not.

It was okay when he was dancing with Caroline because nobody liked her, but John deserves the chance to shine.

Reactions: 10
I like Johannes more now he's presented a slightly calmer side to himself on Masterchef. He may have a different dynamic with John, I guess we'll have to see.

Reactions: 3
We so need a bingo card for tomorrow's show
Haha they do that in The Guardian live vlog - a drinking game.
Eg popular ones include:
Tess saying 'your little face' patronisingly to someone.
Shirley leering at a young lad (probably Adam this year) and/or inexplicably disliking a young woman.
Mention of how hard it is for a taller person.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Haha they do that in The Guardian live vlog - a drinking game.
Eg popular ones include:
Tess saying 'your little face' patronisingly to someone.
Shirley leering at a young lad (probably Adam this year) and/or inexplicably disliking a young woman.
Mention of how hard it is for a taller person.
* This is just the start of your journey

* That was awful darling

*. You have such an energy about your dance, it was beautiful

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Am I the only one who finds Johannes annoying?
Nope!

* This is just the start of your journey

* That was awful darling

*. You have such an energy about your dance, it was beautiful
‘This week, I’ve discovered that the quickstep is quick and it has a lot of steps lol!’

‘I’ve never even heard of a rumba; I can barely pronounce it let alone dance it!’

‘The [insert name of any dance] is famously hard for [men/women/people with limbs/all living creatures]’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nope I'm right with you there. Facial expressions remind me of Alison Hammond.

I would have a bingo card with 15 squares, all of which are along the lines of have a drink each time the 'singers' murder a song. Everyone's a winner from viewers to the alcohol industry and the hangover remedies. Economy back on its feet while everyone else spends Sunday on their arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I know someone who works on the show and apparently Sara and Aliaz are amazing … they’ve taken everyone by surprise

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.