Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate anyone going home now I love them all 🥺 no toilet breaks now.
I thought AJ was phenomenal tonight. That ass slap ?? 🔥🔥
I hope Giovanni being a playboy and dating another reality girl won’t affect votes for Rose! 😬
He needs to keep his private life away from his job. It looks so trashy wasn’t he in love a few weeks ago??
I love Nikita. Himself and Tilly are super sweet

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm imagining the scenario where he wins? (He won't, Rose will, but I guess it's not out of the realm of possibility that he makes the final)
That would actually be quite funny: imagine a final of Rose, AJ … and Dan 🤣

I might start voting for him 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Haven't read it all re spoilers. First thought, and it may just be me, but it seems like J and J are being left till near the end of the show on a very regular basis. Is that the case? (I know that on DS I'd immediately be castigated with flouncy labels etc but it seems like that.) Whatever was AJs song was either badly sung or a terrible song. Rhys concerns me, on a mental health basis. Hope he is ok once the show ends and everyone goes back to their normal life, especially if he is in the bottom 2 tonight (last night grr).

I didn't get Cynthia's marking of AJ. Or her comments. Told her she loved her etc and then gave her less marks than the other judges. Nadiya looked gorgeous, more so than ever and seeing Luba watching them dance was fabyooluss.

Reactions: 16
AJ is a cut above the rest. Her dancing was first class!
I can never concentrate on Rose dancing because I'm always too busy ogling Giovanni

I know Tilly is popular but she looked like she was drunk dancing at a wedding. Her time was up two weeks ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Long time lurker, can someone tell me why we dislike amy?
You’ll have read the posts and I can only speak for myself but I find her very disingenuous. I think she would do ANYTHING to win which isn’t always a bad thing, but she can’t control it imo. My absolute least favourite thing about her is the ridiculous screeching when her partner gets through - ‘who cares about who’s in the dance off, it’s not us’.

She also blinks like a giraffe.

Whatever the hell is going on with her and Tom, as the professional I think it’s her responsibility to to be, well, professional. She has thrown her toys out the pram big style because she has convinced herself the glitterball had her and Tom’s name on it. And she didn’t appear to be in the studio last night - there was the thought she was at exams or something for her dance school but she wouldn’t have been able to do that if Tom was still in so it looks like she’s sulking. Neil is Neil but he’s still had to endure 8 weeks of sitting by myself since he’s been voted out so where’s Princess Amy.

Last year there was speculation about her and JJ so even if it is a tactic, she’s not adverse to humiliating her fiancé to get the prize. (I’m thinking of the glitterball as the prize rather than JJ)

There are a lot of people on the Tom and Giovanna thread with opinions on her too.

Reactions: 21
Does Nikita have diabetes? Noticed he has something on his arm that looks like the bm checker with your phone.
Yeah he had a glucose monitor on, I noticed that too. Alot of athletes wear them too so doesn't automatically mean he's diabetic but I'm sure if it wasn't necessary he'd be made to take it off.

Was Oti in the studio last night? She usually posts BTS stuff on IG but didn't do it yesterday :unsure:
Wonder if she was in contact with the same person Motsi was? As sisters makes sense that they may have been in the same place

Reactions: 6
I can’t get over Rhys fake crying then his look of disappointment when Craig gave him a 7 clearly thinking he was definitely going to get 4 10s. I couldn’t help but laugh

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I can’t get over Rhys fake crying then his look of disappointment when Craig gave him a 7 clearly thinking he was definitely going to get 4 10s. I couldn’t help but laugh
I gave him the benefit of the doubt but you’re spot on. It’s such an odd reaction to it all and an inflated view of his dancing ability. Because this is Nancy’s first time with a pro, it’s difficult to tell what part, if any, she has in it. I do think it would have been different if he had Oti or Karen as a pro

I am gutted. Giovanni is dating Verity Bowditch from Made in Chelsea. I thought Rose had changed him. I guess he is a good actor.
Do you mean you thought Rose had changed him so he’ll never have another girlfriend or is there something wrong with this particular girl? Or did you think him and Rose are at it? I’m genuinely confused.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.