Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Motsi has put her scores under all the videos on the Strictly instagram page. I love how the BBC gave her no time on the main show yet she basically told them to do one. :ROFLMAO:

Her scores
10 to both AJ and John
9 to Rhys
8 to Dan, Rose and Tilly.

Reactions: 26
Will Tom & Amy be doing the dance they've been rehearsing this week during the music act at the results show?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Makes sense that Amy hasn't posted her on instagram she probably wanted to get away with not being in the studio, thank you sara for showing her up for what a stuck up person she is!!!

Reactions: 16
I haven't watched the show tonight. Is Amy really not in the studio? 😯 That's weird.... Any other pros who aren't there or is it just her?

Reactions: 6
She posted earlier from a dance competition with her dance school kids so maybe she had permission to be absent..

Reactions: 3
Screenshot 2021-11-27 at 20.42.55.png

No spoiler tonight from Dan guys!!! :cry::cry:

Dave thorp posts normally in the morning as well..........unless he got a mole but probably unlikely.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
My wee recap on tonight’s very short show!

Love Claud’s jacket!!

Rose and Gio - “My grandmother is stronger than you” 😂😂. I’m not a big Paso Doble fan but thought it could have been fiercer. Cynthia signing - even learning two short phrases is more than anyone else has done. Rose can do no wrong for me though.

Dan and Nadiya - phwoaaaarrrrr! (😉) Legit thought there would be low content for him but he did really well for a male contestant who is in no way a performer. Craig’s face 😂. Love Anton

AJ and Kai - boo to the sob story. I didn’t like the dance 😔. It seemed a bit disjointed and maybe that they had too many styles thrown in? Craig hates Anton, every time he speaks Craig’s face darkens!

Rhys and Nancy - very enjoyable, that’s a Rhys I can get onboard with. But…he needs to get a grip on this. He’s not popular enough or, in my imo, good enough to win this so the sooner he accepts that the better. The tears I don’t think were forced but this is meant to be an enjoyable experience and not “I can’t cope if I get voted out” (Tom’s already filled that slot - ooh matron!)

Tilly and Nikita - oh no. I think they did her over with her dress and there was a lot of boob shaking. Tough, tough dance and I think she’ll be in trouble.

John and Johannes - I appreciated what Craig said about the back story because I was expecting it to be the type we normally see - couple glued together, compact, dramatic kicks and I didn’t think there was much of that. The lifts weren’t strong (which isn’t a surprise given Johannes is a solid guy) but maybe there shouldn’t have been so many? It didn’t do it for me I’m afraid.

Anyone else hope the special message for John was Russell Crowe?

I went for Rose with all three votes and three times on the phone as they’re in that dodgy middle of the board with a weaker dance. I think Rhys and Tilly will be in the dance off and Tilly will go

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
My husband is watching the wheel and I'm getting flashbacks of how much ranvirs dodgy tooth annoyed me last year

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think we're just going to have to get used to couples choice including a sob story VT from now on

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I think we're just going to have to get used to couples choice including a sob story VT from now on
The VTs seem to vary as widely as the dances and the reactions, it's the true chaos dance of Strictly. They can talk about anything and dance anything. For example, this series we've had AJ's 'these are my roots' VT, Rose's VT about her deafness and deaf advocacy, and Sara's homage to her family. It's always very hit and miss!

Sometimes the dance matches and embodies the spirit of the VT and sometimes it does not.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.