Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Georgia1970

Off piste, but considering the Beckhams and the Ramseys are such close friends I think it's pretty obvious which family instilled a very good work ethic into their children including perfect manners and intelligence. Tilly seemed a lovely girl, I wish her well for the future - I'm sure it'll be very bright.

Reactions: 61

Vanelope

VIP Member
It’s easy to say that Tilly is a very privileged young woman who may have more behind her than the average 19 year old, but she is a credit to her parents for her manners and work ethic. She shows up people much older with her maturity. (Tom McFurlough)

• Heart
Reactions: 61
My goodness those kids are going to be so confused when come Christmas Amy goes home? She will go home right? :unsure:
No, she lives there forever now.

Giovanna will come back from the theatre one night and her key won’t fit the lock. When she looks through the window she’ll see the entire Dowden family, Amy’s local rugby team, and a Welsh male voice choir all hanging out in the living room.

Amy will be dressed as Papa Lazarou, and she’ll be telling Tom ‘you’re my husband now’. Her twin sister will be dressed as Mary Poppins and leading Buzz, Plug and Lampshade (or whatever they’re called) in a rousing rendition of ‘A Spoonful of Sugar’.

And Sara will crafting origami trousers for everyone.

True story.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Morleybbz

Jeeze, and I thought Craig could be harsh sometimes 😬
Screenshot_20211128-164204_Messages.jpg

Just wanna make this clear this was a typo which frankly made my day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Magee

VIP Member
I scoffed and made a comment about Tilly only being there as the offspring of a famous Dad, not knowing she had her own TV cooking show on CBBC/10 million followers on Tik Tok. However, I have been so impressed by how genuinely lovely she has been, all whilst being at uni as well! A great role model to young girls - and how often do you find those?! Wish her all the best

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Sara’s gone right down in my estimation after that post - I’d assumed she was an intelligent woman, but that’s one of the most embarrassing ‘I was there too!!!! I’m in the gang too!!!! I know all about it all too!!!!!’ attention-seeking hun posts I’ve ever seen.

Why is it all so fucking weird this year? Is it just that the cast is the perfect storm of needy dickheads, or some sort of pandemic brain spasm?

• Haha
Reactions: 42

glasgow27

VIP Member
That hilarious stunt from Nikita has made me realise how little Strictly makes me laugh these days - they play it too safe. I'd like less of the panto and a few more genuine LOL moments.

He needs to come back next year!

Reactions: 37

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Aw Tilly, she's so gracious. Tom and Amy could learn a thing or two from her.
Was literally about to post the same thing. No sulking, no disrespectful back in the studio tomorrow, Nikita will actually turn up next week unlike Amy and won't be living on the Ramsey household. Can't wait to see Nikita next year and bin Amy instead

Reactions: 37

Emmog

Rose looks so joyful when Cynthia signs - I wish some of the other judges would do it.

Nikita doesn’t talk about that much does he? It’s really a condition that must take a lot of work to manage as a professional dancer.

• Heart
Reactions: 36