Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ore Oduba wants an All-Star series for the show turning 20:

I agree with him, a short series with past favourites to mark 20 years would be cool. Not sure he would make my list for an All-Star cast though I don't think I'd invite any recent winner though to be fair (either overrated or problematic plus I'd not want Kelvin or Bill to get Oti over Danny).

Reactions: 21
Ore Oduba wants an All-Star series for the show turning 20:

I agree with him, a short series with past favourites to mark 20 years would be cool. Not sure he would make my list for an All-Star cast though I don't think I'd invite any recent winner though to be fair (either overrated or problematic plus I'd not want Kelvin or Bill to get Oti over Danny).
I think he’s a secret Tattler, trying to pass off my ideas as his own 😂

Risky move though Ore, I’m not sure you would be anyone’s champion of champions….

• Haha
Reactions: 21
oh I don't know Tom's mentioning the extra pair of trousers is right up there pure WTF!

I feel terrible for Amy Crohns is a terrible illness but that still doesn't stop me being slack jawed at how this all appears to have played out.
For one thing why on earth did he carry her out to the ambulance??? No paramedic would allow that (unless it's a kid but even then not always) they have equipment like stretchers for good reason. As someone who has been blue lighted to hospital more than once it's never occurred to my husband to insert himself into the hero roll by running out to the ambulance with me in his arms there is enough drama in those moments.

At this stage the least clingy of the couples might be AJ and Kai.
did Tom carry Amy to the ambulance? Why? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
did Tom carry Amy to the ambulance? Why? 😳
He said he did but there’s no chance! Surely once an ambulance is called, the paramedics are responsible for the patient? Even if he wasn’t wearing crocs they wouldn’t let him…“sorry Tom Tit, we saw your dance last week and because you couldn’t commit to any sort of lift, we have to decline your request”

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They’d have popped him in the ambulance to check on his neck bones surely! Or said ‘don’t worry, we’ve called Danny Mac, and he’s coming to lift her gracefully’

• Haha
Reactions: 27
His arms had no strength to lift her in their dance. No way did he lift her into the ambulance, even if they let him, which they wouldn’t. And the Fletchers are the type to record it on film. Anything to self promote themselves. I’ve learned that if they haven’t filmed it, it didn’t happen

Reactions: 14
His arms had no strength to lift her in their dance. No way did he lift her into the ambulance, even if they let him, which they wouldn’t. And the Fletchers are the type to record it on film. Anything to self promote themselves. I’ve learned that if they haven’t filmed it, it didn’t happen
I still can’t get my head around it all, it’s just so bizarre! On the Tom and Gio thread they were saying there was an article on Amy and people in the comments section were outraged at the suggestion that this isn’t normal. Is it only Tattlers who can see sense?

Reactions: 11
Ore and the all stars thing. Him and Joe and Stacey and Abbey are the least memorable winners ever so none of them should be there. And some of the really great ones are quite a bit older because it’s Jill Halfpenny and Mark Ramprakash. Alesha, Kara, Harry and I would have also said Caroline.

Reactions: 9
Ore and the all stars thing. Him and Joe and Stacey and Abbey are the least memorable winners ever so none of them should be there. And some of the really great ones are quite a bit older because it’s Jill Halfpenny and Mark Ramprakash. Alesha, Kara, Harry and I would have also said Caroline.
Also I would imagine some of them not wanting to do it due to the fact one of them will have to be out first.

Reactions: 10
I think I’m the only one that voted for Joe McFadden to win 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I could see an All Stars version being more of a one off type Christmas special
Same; I don’t think you’d get them to commit to a full series again!
Basically just need Danny and Oti to do six different dances, then Harry and maybe Nadiya? She seems fun this series! Or Karen? Anyway Harry to do one, Faye could dance one with Giovanni, Ashley Roberts could do one with Gorka and Alesha could come back with Aljaz just so he’s in it. Done. Glitter ball to Danny and all’s well that ends well. Ore and anyone Clifton should be served restraining orders keeping them 100feet away from Elstree at all times!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Surely Pasha cousin come out of retirement to dance with Ashley again? What’s he doing anyway except sitting at home with Numbers witch?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I voted for Joe too 😂😂😂 I loved his Cabaret Samba, Charleston and Argentine Tango.

I was raging when I saw the Tour the Susan McCalman turned on the waterworks to win the show for Clifton 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Same; I don’t think you’d get them to commit to a full series again!
Basically just need Danny and Oti to do six different dances, then Harry and maybe Nadiya? She seems fun this series! Or Karen? Anyway Harry to do one, Faye could dance one with Giovanni, Ashley Roberts could do one with Gorka and Alesha could come back with Aljaz just so he’s in it. Done. Glitter ball to Danny and all’s well that ends well. Ore and anyone Clifton should be served restraining orders keeping them 100feet away from Elstree at all times!
...can we just send this to the BBC please?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My theory on Toms kids is Christmas movies.
Buzz - Home Alone
Buddy - The Elf
Max - The dog in The Grinch
My theory has always been that the last letters in their names are X, Y, Z
Or Z, Y, X I guess lol

But your theory is better! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just chipping in that I voted for Joe too! I had a mad crush on him as a teen when he was in The Crow Road and Sex, Chips and Rock & Roll but I also loved the innovative nature of his dances. I thought he grew into a lovely dancer.

I met him a couple of months ago while I was setting up a press gala and he is very twinkly eyed and clearly very popular - he was being followed around by a huge crowd of people and whatever he said went. Was a bit weird and cultish actually.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.