Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😲 Just watching ITT Oti!!! She basically just said in AJ and Kai dance when AJ does the face and chest touch move that is her orgasming and calling Yes Kai. Rylans face 😆😆😆
That made me laugh :) She was talking about Couple’s Choice. She’s only saying what we are thinking ;)

Reactions: 7
I just told my dad who has been watching Strictly about the whole Tom and Amy debacle and he said, "Bunch of bloody swingers". 😅🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Do you think they’ve actually reduced the show to an hour now Tom’s gone? No Tom no toilet break…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I should stop whinging really but I go round my friend's to watch Strictly every other weekend and the early shows mean we're stuck watching the bloody Wheel and Blanketty fricking Blank as well as Casualty.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Already dreading it... 😕
It's a very odd choice for AT!?
They'll have to do a bit of faffing abaht before the drums kick in. I can see after that you can be quite staccato, but traditional music would have been better.

Reactions: 4
Already dreading it... 😕
It's a very odd choice for AT!?

it really is. I mean, for just about anyone else (in the world, not just other contestants, literally anyone at all) it could be intense and atmospheric

but rhys? the lil puppy? cannot see it at all

Reactions: 4
I predict that this week will another fat bag of meh.

Rose - Very nice, safe choice. Maybe a bit forgettable and unlikely to be a wow dance.
AJ - Could struggle a bit in salsa, runs risk of being a bit similar to last week in terms of all the lifts.
John - Could struggle a bit in salsa, also back to side by side which people are bored with.
Rhys - Won't have the sexy chemistry or drive needed for a good AT.
Dan: Won't have the sexy chemistry or drive needed for a good AT.

Reactions: 9
I predict that this week will another fat bag of meh.

Rose - Very nice, safe choice. Maybe a bit forgettable and unlikely to be a wow dance.
AJ - Could struggle a bit in salsa, runs risk of being a bit similar to last week in terms of all the lifts.
John - Could struggle a bit in salsa, also back to side by side which people are bored with.
Rhys - Won't have the sexy chemistry or drive needed for a good AT.
Dan: Won't have the sexy chemistry or drive needed for a good AT.
Now I'm starting to feel glad it's only on an hour this week!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.