Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

So it's quarter finals and they're only doing 1 dance?
Two Salsas will give a direct comparison between AJ and John which could be interesting especially as AJ struggled with the Samba.

This Will Be An Everlasting Love is one of those songs that I’ve always had on the list of songs I would want to dance to if I ever did Strictly so I can’t wait to see what Rose and Gio do. A romantic, glamorous ballroom should stand out between two Salsas and two Tangos.

Reactions: 12
Interesting choices!

I'm glad Rose and Gio have an AS...That should really suit her!!
Not sure about two salsa's in the same week??
...can't believe it's the quarter final already! 🙈
It feels like we've been very short on salsas up to now

Reactions: 2
Considering the first show of the series was one of the strongest ever its weird that I feel like we might be in for one of the weakest ever finals. Not terrible, but not particularly memorable. And that's despite having the first deaf contestant and first m/m pairing.

Reactions: 15
Considering the first show of the series was one of the strongest ever its weird that I feel like we might be in for one of the weakest ever finals. Not terrible, but not particularly memorable. And that's despite having the first deaf contestant and first m/m pairing.
I get what you mean. It feels like we've already seen the best of all of them, and now everyone is just going through the motions a bit

• Sad
Reactions: 17
i feel like at this point people just vote for their faves regardless of the dance

Reactions: 12
They need the extra time to stream live to Tom's house so he can recreate the near death situation he prevented and so Sara can recreate their grief at not being in the show in a new couples choice dance, complete with soiled trousers
…all whilst singing the songs

Five dances in an hour…get ready for the random VTs (please let Russell Crowe be available 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok I've been wondering this for 33 pages so I need to know, what does VT stand for please? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I really like how Rhys comes across when he's interviewed. He's so honest and reflective.

Reactions: 4
Ok I've been wondering this for 33 pages so I need to know, what does VT stand for please? 😂
Video tape!

Interesting that there will be two salsas. Hope John's injury resolves.

Wondering about Rhys' AT - he will be v athletic but he and Nancy have zero sexual chemistry

• Heart
Reactions: 11
😲 Just watching ITT Oti!!! She basically just said in AJ and Kai dance when AJ does the face and chest touch move that is her orgasming and calling Yes Kai. Rylans face 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.