Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Late reveal of the songs/dances this week is making me antsy - last time this happened was when Robert had to withdraw. Hope they’re just ramping up the tension and we haven’t got an injury/positive PCR 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 6
OMG Tom staggering down his massive illuminated driveway in a pair of crocs carrying Amy (and being sure to mention it!). Sara inserting herself all over the shop! I am sorry for Amy's illness but this is gold.
Also, why couldn't her fiancé get someone else to take over the dance school and come down to take her home??
I have images of him carrying her like Rafiki carrying Simba…then he accidentally trips over his croc and sends her flying. He goes to catch her then backs out, just like the jump in their dance.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t believe the actual quarter final
Is being overshadowed by this weird four way thing. Sara needs to get back to her family, back to the boys and the North and away from all that nonsense. She’s gone soft in the head.

Reactions: 15
Late reveal of the songs/dances this week is making me antsy - last time this happened was when Robert had to withdraw. Hope they’re just ramping up the tension and we haven’t got an injury/positive PCR 😬
With John's story earlier on about being sent home by the physio because he's in pain with his hip flexors, I wonder if they're considering changing his dance. It's happened before - I think with Giovanni, he was supposed to do a dance with lifts one week (with Faye?) but it got changed as he had a bad back

Reactions: 8
Just in time for Christmas, from the second best author in his house, Tom Dowden Fletcher presents Amy and the Crohnsasaurus. And coming next year Amy and the Crohnsasaurus ON STAGE featuring:
Amy Dowden Fletcher as herself
Tom Dowden Fletcher as himself
Queen of the Jungle Giovanna Fletcher as herself
Sara Davies as herself
Actual Strictly Champion Harry Judd as himself
Carrie Hope Fletcher not available for this show but alive and well and in another show
And who can forget, because Tom won't let us, the kids, Buzz, Buddy and the other one.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Think it will be a good week for Rose and Gio but was really hoping Dan would get something like a Samba to make it clear the difference in skill levels between him and the other contestants.

Reactions: 11

So it's quarter finals and they're only doing 1 dance?
Interesting choices!

I'm glad Rose and Gio have an AS...That should really suit her!!
Not sure about two salsa's in the same week??
...can't believe it's the quarter final already! 🙈

Reactions: 2
They need the extra time to stream live to Tom's house so he can recreate the near death situation he prevented and so Sara can recreate their grief at not being in the show in a new couples choice dance, complete with soiled trousers

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.