Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not complaining because we all know my views about Aljaz (😍🤤🤣), but I am surprised he’s got a partner for the Christmas special as he was only voted out 2 weeks ago

Reactions: 3
Would anyone mind posting all the Christmas couples so far? It's been a busy two weeks at work and I've missed ITT all week!

Just watched ITT (Janette, give your tongue {and the clapping} a rest girl!) I don’t think Gorka will be back next year. He seemed a bit…desolate, like it just doesn’t do anything for him anymore.

I don’t fancy him but I hope I’m wrong, he’s an asset to the show

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just watched ITT (Janette, give your tongue {and the clapping} a rest girl!) I don’t think Gorka will be back next year. He seemed a bit…desolate, like it just doesn’t do anything for him anymore.

I don’t fancy him but I hope I’m wrong, he’s an asset to the show
I fancy him! 😍😍😍 he is a huge asset to the show and I think they’ve wasted him a bit. I hope he does come back next year and gets a likeable ringer or a good journey contestant.
I just saw on Instagram he’s doing a triathlon! Can’t wait for the pics of that!! 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I fancy him! 😍😍😍 he is a huge asset to the show and I think they’ve wasted him a bit. I hope he does come back next year and gets a likeable ringer or a good journey contestant.
I just saw on Instagram he’s doing a triathlon! Can’t wait for the pics of that!! 😅
I hope I’m wrong! Gemma’s going back to Hollyoaks apparently but I can see them doing something fitness-related at some point. He just looked a bit ‘meh’. Maybe he would’ve felt better if he got his abs out 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I hope I’m wrong! Gemma’s going back to Hollyoaks apparently but I can see them doing something fitness-related at some point. He just looked a bit ‘meh’. Maybe he would’ve felt better if he got his abs out 🤷🏻‍♀️
We all would have felt better to be fair

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Definitely been an off year for Gorka and I know he may want to spend more time with Gemma & Mia plus seems to have ideas of what he wants to do outside of the show (probably pursuing a career in fitness) but if leaving is on the cards, I hope they can persuade him to come back for one last hurrah.

Reactions: 6
Would anyone mind posting all the Christmas couples so far? It's been a busy two weeks at work and I've missed ITT all week!
Aljaz and Moira Stuart
Graziano and Anne-Marie
Luba and Jay Blades
Dianne and Fred Sirieix
Neil and Mel Giedroyc

I think that's it. One couple left I think: female pro and male celeb. Would love it to be Katya, but could be Oti, Karen, or Jowita.

Definitely been an off year for Gorka and I know he may want to spend more time with Gemma & Mia plus seems to have ideas of what he wants to do outside of the show (probably pursuing a career in fitness) but if leaving is on the cards, I hope they can persuade him to come back for one last hurrah.
I really hope they get him back for at least one more year with a proper contender. But he's been really working hard on building his fitness brand this year I can see him wanting to move forward with it without Strictly dominating a large part of his year.

• Heart
I really hope they get him back for at least one more year with a proper contender. But he's been really working hard on building his fitness brand this year I can see him wanting to move forward with it without Strictly dominating a large part of his year.
Yes definitely they need him for one last hurrah! So I have time to process this…

Reactions: 4
Aljaz and Moira Stuart
Graziano and Anne-Marie
Luba and Jay Blades
Dianne and Fred Sirieix
Neil and Mel Giedroyc

I think that's it. One couple left I think: female pro and male celeb. Would love it to be Katya, but could be Oti, Karen, or Jowita.
Shame Ann Marie got graziano 😕

I think the same re Gorka. Seems like he’s over it and just going thru the contractual motions by appearing on ITT etc. He rarely even shares anything strictly related atm. I hope we are wrong as I love him. He’s the reason I started watching SCD at all 🤣

Yeah, I'd be surprised if he would want to leave on a bit of a dud series for him. Hopefully one more year of Gorka at least 🤞

Although I can see him wanting to spend more time at home if they have another baby or when Mia gets a bit older

Reactions: 5
Yeah, I'd be surprised if he would want to leave on a bit of a dud series for him. Hopefully one more year of Gorka at least 🤞

Although I can see him wanting to spend more time at home if they have another baby or when Mia gets a bit older
Does Graziano have kids? I can only think of Gorka and Nadiya who do and it changes perspective - it’s alright if you’re still in the competition and busy but I’m thinking Gorka is maybe resenting spending his Saturday’s in the studio when he could be at home. I wonder if his car did break down the other week or if he just had a skive 😂

Did it come out why it was a cardboard cut out of him last Saturday or was that just a joke?

• Haha
Gorka & Nadiya are the only parents in the lineup.

Nadiya lives abroad in the off season with her boyfriend and daughter so I wonder what her plans are for SCD going forward.

Does Graziano have kids? I can only think of Gorka and Nadiya who do and it changes perspective - it’s alright if you’re still in the competition and busy but I’m thinking Gorka is maybe resenting spending his Saturday’s in the studio when he could be at home. I wonder if his car did break down the other week or if he just had a skive 😂

Did it come out why it was a cardboard cut out of him last Saturday or was that just a joke?
It was a joke :LOL: He's been there 5/6 years that a pretty standard run for a Pro, Karen and Aljaz are the only long times left both around 9/10 years.
Graziano is engaged his GF is still young and a dancer too in the Italian DWTS so cant see him becoming a father anytime soon.

Reactions: 1
Still think about Faye & Gio’s skeleton fever jazz couples choice on Halloween , the real winners indeed

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.