Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gorka's likely absence from the Christmas special might hint at him leaving. I remember Ola & Kristina didn't do it when they were eliminated early in 2015 and that was the last year for both of them. Not sure that things were great between them and the show, Ola's departure was definitely an acrimonious one and I don't think Kristina was really happy that year.

Then again, Brendan did it in 2017 after Shirley gate and got given a farewell win so it might not mean anything.

Reactions: 2
What’s the latest on Kai and Aj? Do people still think something is going on. What are we all thinking ??

What’s the latest on Kai and Aj? Do people still think something is going on. What are we all thinking ??
I think it's highly likely to be on. But who knows Strictly really is a strange bubble maybe their insane levels of chemistry is just dance chemistry and a good friendship.

Reactions: 1
i think I’m the only one who doesn’t see anything between AJ and Kai. to me he seems bored with her. She seems desperate to imply something is going on, I think she’d be a bit too possessive. Also the longing looks at the end of each dance are beginning to grate on me. However, i am really bad at this, eg, at first I thought Dale Winton was so camp that he must be pretending to be gay 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
i think I’m the only one who doesn’t see anything between AJ and Kai. to me he seems bored with her. She seems desperate to imply something is going on, I think she’d be a bit too possessive. Also the longing looks at the end of each dance are beginning to grate on me. However, i am really bad at this, eg, at first I thought Dale Winton was so camp that he must be pretending to be gay 🤦🏻‍♀️
:LOL: Dale Winton!

Whilst Kai appears keen to be professional when on TV I don't get bored vibes at all especially on their Instagram stories. If anything I often think it's him giving her the looks. I also watched DWTS Ireland, he was always warm and friendly with his partners but nothing on the scale of now with AJ, however he did have a long term GF during that time who was also on the show.

Reactions: 6
:LOL: Dale Winton!

Whilst Kai appears keen to be professional when on TV I don't get bored vibes at all especially on their Instagram stories. If anything I often think it's him giving her the looks. I also watched DWTS Ireland, he was always warm and friendly with his partners but nothing on the scale of now with AJ, however he did have a long term GF during that time who was also on the show.
I’m sure you’re right, they’ll probably end up married with little dancing babies 🍼🍼

I actually forgot for a bit that Gorka was in this series. He’s definitely checked out of it this year.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I actually forgot for a bit that Gorka was in this series. He’s definitely checked out of it this year.
I remember thinking when he was still in that something wasn’t quite right. Even the support that Gemma shared wasn’t anywhere near what it was last year (no idea about previous years as just started watching last year).
I had a feeling that things weren’t ok behind the scenes. As I said last night, I really hope I’m wrong.

I don’t see what anyone else sees tbh. I paid close attention to ITT and I saw a couple of pats on the knee (her to him) but I’m not convinced. I hope they weren’t going down the “are they aren’t they” route to gain interest because AJ’s dancing more than speaks for itself

Reactions: 7
I don’t see what anyone else sees tbh. I paid close attention to ITT and I saw a couple of pats on the knee (her to him) but I’m not convinced. I hope they weren’t going down the “are they aren’t they” route to gain interest because AJ’s dancing more than speaks for itself
their insta stories show they are closer and having fun together, a lot more than the ITT/Strictly on screen does. Even if they aren't a couple then they are extremely close friends. Lets wait and see! I'm sure they'd make beautiful babies if they were lol!

Reactions: 3
I remember thinking when he was still in that something wasn’t quite right. Even the support that Gemma shared wasn’t anywhere near what it was last year (no idea about previous years as just started watching last year).
I had a feeling that things weren’t ok behind the scenes. As I said last night, I really hope I’m wrong.
Ooh pissy Gorka is my favourite Gorka. I suspect he was rather annoyed a contestant with such a tight schedule, it was similar with Maise last year but she was willing to train at all hours to make it work.

I don’t think Gorka will leave. I just don’t think he was very happy at being given a celeb who could only practice very little hours every week. I don’t blame him, why bother signing up for the show if you are that busy?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t think Gorka will leave. I just don’t think he was very happy at being given a celeb who could only practice very little hours every week. I don’t blame him, why bother signing up for the show if you are that busy?
Yea this makes sense. He does seem really competitive (they all are) and he is an amazing choreographer (I think he’s underrated in that department too on the show) and I suppose there’s only so much you can do with someone who can’t dance and can’t rehearse so he doesn’t get to show her to the best of her ability and then he can’t show off his skills either. Although I think skills were shown during the Dalmatian Gorka evening…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Gorka shared two posts about the Christmas Special in his stories, so maybe there's a tiny chance he will be part of it?

And speaking of the Christmas special, I find it funny that Fred and Dianne have been rehearsing the whole week, meanwhile Jay isn't even in the UK yet :LOL: Fred is also in the studio today (idk why though)

Reactions: 3
I don’t see that at all but everyone views these situations differently. I think if nothing was happening it would have been clarified way before now. Again I don’t get the vibe that he’s not into her, from what I see on social media he looks very into her and I don’t blame him, she’s stunning. Not saying they are gonna get married or anything but I thinks there’s definitely something going on…

Reactions: 2
In slightly confused about her saying her German vaccine is not recognised - I thought they were using Pfizer. Oh well, do we know if Craig is back though? Otherwise it will be Shirley and Anton saying opposing things all evening?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.