Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So unless he partnered with a male celeb, no partner for Gorka then? ☹

But god love him for always being shite at the pro challenge πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Love how his excuse is being a dad! 🀣
there are currently only two pros who could use the excuse of being a parent. (Gorka & Nadiya) And yet I believe Nadiya won last year!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Didn't Gemma say on the radio that Gorka is doing the Christmas special?
Surprised at Anne-marie doing it, that's a good get for the show.

Reactions: 7

Alijaz is one of us!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(Not sure if this will work...I appear to have lost my "insert link" button?)
...yay it worked! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Didn't Gemma say on the radio that Gorka is doing the Christmas special?
Surprised at Anne-marie doing it, that's a good get for the show.
She did yes, a couple of weeks ago, and said he was busy at work this week too. But she also said he'd hurt his neck in the dance he did with Karen this other week, so maybe he can't take part because of that. I guess we'll find out tomorrow

Anne Marie is a great booking! Can't see her ever having time to commit be to a full series though

Reactions: 8
Quick question, will they have to do two dances at some point? And if yes, when? Otherwise the shows are going to be so short …

Reactions: 1
Dear Tom fletcher you were kicked out on Saturday night, it’s now Thursday night. Move on and get a grip!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.