Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie got a lot of flack for not being dedicated to the show but I wonder if Gorka should also share the blame (sacrilege on here I know 😅) if his heart wasn't in it either. Like some one else said though, I did really enjoy the cruella dance.

AJ and Kai are getting on my nerves with their constant romance baiting- it's beneath them. Consequently I no longer have a real no 1 favourite to get behind this series. I've probably warmed to Tilly the most and I'd like to see her in the final but she's not the winner.

Reactions: 10
Could she mean her actual medical records not accepted? I wonder if they will have time to find a new judge I really don't like 3 judges, too much potential to have a board full of ties.

edit: Just seen a post on DS with Government guidelines, it appears the skipping quarantine only applies if you were vaccinated in the UK.

Reactions: 2
Given the rumours... Could we possibly be getting a Gorka and Rylan pairing for Christmas.?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Cynthia is coming back just announced on the official twitter account.
God. I was not that impressed. Please let Craig be back!

The EU vaccine thing only applies in this specific instance - the UK doesn't recognise her as a trebly vaccinated person, as she was vaccinated out of UK. Ludicrous, but having had a nightmare getting my vaccines done in Northern Ireland recognised in England, I sympathise!!

Reactions: 7
Katie got a lot of flack for not being dedicated to the show but I wonder if Gorka should also share the blame (sacrilege on here I know 😅) if his heart wasn't in it either. Like some one else said though, I did really enjoy the cruella dance.

AJ and Kai are getting on my nerves with their constant romance baiting- it's beneath them. Consequently I no longer have a real no 1 favourite to get behind this series. I've probably warmed to Tilly the most and I'd like to see her in the final but she's not the winner.
To be fair it’s not actually them that are going on about the romance thing, it’s everyone else on the show 🤣 I feel a bit sorry for them because it seems like they can’t win no matter what they say, people will moan if they don’t deny it but they aren’t gonna deny if something is actually happening. At least Claudia has stopped chanting for them to kiss 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ooh pissy Gorka is my favourite Gorka. I suspect he was rather annoyed a contestant with such a tight schedule, it was similar with Maise last year but she was willing to train at all hours to make it work.
For sure, this must be so annoying. Especially when other contestants have much less of busy schedule. I also think all the time spent for VT filming must be really annoying - it must demand a junk of their week that they could otherwise use for rehearsal.

Deleted - sharing old news! lol. My browser didn't refresh so didn't see the above discussions about Motsi before I posted!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
3B0F5853-4FBA-4343-9CDB-B6A466CA6D97.png
My name starts with an A so I’m guessing that tattoo’s for me. Sorry everyone it’s official he’s mine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Proper LOLed at this on the DS thread about Motsi: ‘Question so who else then from Strictly on Sunday was in contact too?’

No one, pet. They were all at home (and/or playing the O2) 🤣

I won’t especially miss Motsi’s ‘random noise’ critiques, but why the duck is she jetting between countries on a weekly basis? It was just a matter of time till she was debarred from getting back for a show. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Given the rumours... Could we possibly be getting a Gorka and Rylan pairing for Christmas.?
Omg!!!! 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
Although, Rylan might be a wee bit tall for him!
Also just watched him on ITT and I thought he seemed grand.
Meh about Motsi I just hope Craig is back!!

I get that they had Cynthia for musicals week.. it made sense for a theatre person to judge musicals week. But I wasn’t that impressed with her and at this stage in the competition feedback is really important (more so than in week 3) I’d just rather have someone who is more experienced in ballroom and Latin. I understand that might not be possible short notice but surely someone is available in London who’d sit on their arse for an evening waving an 8 paddle.

Reactions: 15
I get that they had Cynthia for musicals week.. it made sense for a theatre person to judge musicals week. But I wasn’t that impressed with her and at this stage in the competition feedback is really important (more so than in week 3) I’d just rather have someone who is more experienced in ballroom and Latin. I understand that might not be possible short notice but surely someone is available in London who’d sit on their arse for an evening waving an 8 paddle.
I liked her but like you said for musical week I'm not so sure how she will do in a non theme week.
On the upside Amy has bitched all week about the 7 she gave her and now has to sit awkwardly in the same studio with her. :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I liked her but like you said for musical week I'm not so sure how she will do in a non theme week.
On the upside Amy has bitched all week about the 7 she gave her and now has to sit awkwardly in the same studio with her. :devilish:
:D Yeah, I feel that someone who can do technical critique is important at this stage, not just 'you really connected with that' or 'you had great energy'. I'm wondering when Craig will make a statement about Saturday...

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
:D Yeah, I feel that someone who can do technical critique is important at this stage, not just 'you really connected with that' or 'you had great energy'. I wondering when Craig will make a statement about Saturday...
In the official statement it mentions Craig will be there too. Thank goodness!

Reactions: 5
Silver linings ;)

• Haha
To be fair it’s not actually them that are going on about the romance thing, it’s everyone else on the show 🤣 I feel a bit sorry for them because it seems like they can’t win no matter what they say, people will moan if they don’t deny it but they aren’t gonna deny if something is actually happening. At least Claudia has stopped chanting for them to kiss 😭
Yeah but in the VT last week AJ was saying 'I'm not gonna kiss you Kai' in a knowing way and on ITT, at the end of dances etc. they definitely play up to it even if its mainly the producers pushing the narrative.

:D Yeah, I feel that someone who can do technical critique is important at this stage, not just 'you really connected with that' or 'you had great energy'. I'm wondering when Craig will make a statement about Saturday...
Absolutely but tbf that's all Motsi says anyway so it won't be much different as long as Craig's there too 😅

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.