Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to add yes it’s lovely but bloody hell Sara it’s a bit OTT . It’s a reality show and you knew it was for a few weeks. You did well to say as long as you did.

Reactions: 13
Bugger...I forgot it was a Janette ITT tonight 🙄
She’s tiny but the frog coloured jumpsuit not doing her any favours.

Just watched Saras story about missing Aljaz, Jeez she’s in stalker territory and heading for a divorce if the hole is that massive . She needs to pull herself together.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

Just watched Saras story about missing Aljaz, Jeez she’s in stalker territory and heading for a divorce if the hole is that massive . She needs to pull herself together.
Sorry ‘if the hole is that massive’ made me snort

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I take it there's no actual pro challenge this year?? Just these stupid games... 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 1
When Vicky unveiled Nadiya’s purple number and everyone was just like ohhhh… awful netball kit wtf

also there better be a pro number that’s my fave!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just to add yes it’s lovely but bloody hell Sara it’s a bit OTT . It’s a reality show and you knew it was for a few weeks. You did well to say as long as you did.
I think this happens quite often with contestants from a non-performing background: there were rumours that Susanna Reid was similar with Kevin, and Emma W with (again) Aljaz.

I guess some professions don’t familiarise you with short-term intense ‘contracts’ as well as others.

Reactions: 5
For professionals it’s a bit unprofessional isn’t it There are plenty of tropes about dancers being super physical and all shagging all over, same as anyone in performing arts or broadcasting I guess, but it’s a work environment and there should be some sort of professionalism.

Oh wow I found it weird that he was babysitting and inserting himself into her family life during the comp especially when it was a temporary situation and her kids are young but traveling all that way because she was missing him/strictly is way OTT!
It's like some sort of midlife crisis! My husband would be thinking WTF if I had to call another man to comfort me when I was feeling down and we aren't the jealous sort.

Just watched the her story and I'm even more flabbergasted that she's admitted her kids are so upset and miss Alijaz and missed him picking them up from school :oops: Sara love boundaries!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Oh wow I found it weird that he was babysitting and inserting himself into her family life during the comp especially when it was a temporary situation and her kids are young but traveling all that way because she was missing him/strictly is way OTT!
It's like some sort of midlife crisis! My husband would be thinking WTF if I had to call another man to comfort me when I was feeling down and we aren't the jealous sort.
Penny for her husband’s thoughts! I guess maybe they really have just become besties. Must be so intense and then weird to have no routine. But mad for her kids as presumably they will now rarely see ‘Uncle Aljaz’, living in Newcastle.
You don’t see the other pros doing this: Gio sends them on their way with a peck on the cheek and then deletes their number:)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Penny for her husband’s thoughts! I guess maybe they really have just become besties. Must be so intense and then weird to have no routine.
You don’t see the other pros doing this: Gio sends them on their way with a peck on the cheek and then deletes their number:)
Weirdly her husband apparently misses him too :unsure: maybe they had just got into a bit of a rut with their lives? Hopefully with Christmas on the way it will help re-centre their lives.

I roll my eyes at Gio's antics but he does someone manage to cut the string speedily and smoothly, maybe during next years Pro dance rehearsals he can give the others lessons?
I remember right after (like days) Strictly Ranvir took her boy to the barber shop all the strictly crew go to for a hair cut and tagged Gio. Shippers got excited. Gio then posted a story of him and Kai larking around in the streets together then a few days later they moved in together and started doing instagram lives. People would beg him to include or talk about Ranvir, he point blank ignored them. A bit brutal but I suspect best just to immediately draw a new boundary line.

Reactions: 8
Penny for her husband’s thoughts! I guess maybe they really have just become besties. Must be so intense and then weird to have no routine. But mad for her kids as presumably they will now rarely see ‘Uncle Aljaz’, living in Newcastle.
She did say that her husband and Aljaz had bonded well then she was going out for girlie nights out just with Janette. It seems Janette used to go up every Sun/Mon? They rehearsed near Sara so that must be why Aljaz was staying there so much. He also seemed to move in with them before Strictly started. I think the difference with Gio is he doesn't seem into kids but Janette and Aljaz are and seem to love spending time with peoples kids seeing as they don't have their own yet!

Janette was also really friendly with Caroline Flack. I suppose sometimes, some real friendships come out of Strictly same as in real life when you meet people and really bond and end up having a life long friendship? Zoe Ball is the same with Ian Waite.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if they’re planning on doing the tour, so that’s why they’re keeping the coupley act going for a while yet

Reactions: 6
Sara’s latest story: she and her family were missing Aljaz so much he got a train to Newcastle to have lunch, watch her sons play football, have a movie night and stay over! Either he’s an improbably perfect human, or there’s some unicorning going on..!

I really felt for her being voted off when she's grown so close to Alijaz but this is starting to seem... unhealthy? Getting the train to Newcastle to put her kids to bed?! I love their friendship but they might want to have a bit of a break from each other 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She did say that her husband and Aljaz had bonded well then she was going out for girlie nights out just with Janette. It seems Janette used to go up every Sun/Mon? They rehearsed near Sara so that must be why Aljaz was staying there so much. He also seemed to move in with them before Strictly started. I think the difference with Gio is he doesn't seem into kids but Janette and Aljaz are and seem to love spending time with peoples kids seeing as they don't have their own yet!

Janette was also really friendly with Caroline Flack. I suppose sometimes, some real friendships come out of Strictly same as in real life when you meet people and really bond and end up having a life long friendship? Zoe Ball is the same with Ian Waite.
Janette and Ashley Roberts also seem to be good friends (although maybe she knew her before, idk)

I wish Aljaz would get a train up to see me and stay the night…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.