Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've always wondered if hoped thatJanette and Aljaz are swingers.
It never occurred to me but now you mention it....
I found Emma W seriously cringe around Alijaz she didn't even try to hide her lust for Alijaz. I thought Janette and Aljaz would have kept well clear afterwards... now I am wondering about all sorts of masked balls that might be taking place in Emma's grand ballroom....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
It never occurred to me but now you mention it....
I found Emma W seriously cringe around Alijaz she didn't even try to hide her lust for Alijaz. I thought Janette and Aljaz would have kept well clear afterwards... now I am wondering about all sorts of masked balls that might be taking place in Emma's grand ballroom....
Or balls that have been masking taped perhaps. There’s far too much too play with in this statement , but yes I think you could be into something !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think it's Aljaz's golden labrador persona that makes people automatically assume nothing untoward is ever going on with his celebs (and I guess his strong relationship with Janette). When I watched Sara on ITT weeping at the thought of not spending time with him the other night, I did think 'if this was a different pro, tongues would be wagging'

• Wow
Reactions: 14

Strictly come dancing is getting a special next year along with a few other BBC shows as the beeb is turning 100 next year.

''BBC chief content officer Charlotte Moore shared in a statement: "Our centenary year will be a huge treat for audiences of all ages from massive sporting events, comedy, entertainment, drama, arts and music, to documentaries assessing all aspects of the BBC's history.

"BBC 100 will celebrate and reflect on the unique role the BBC plays in the lives of audiences across the UK as our much-cherished national broadcaster from its creation right up to the present day."

Reactions: 2
This has inspired me to revisit Brendan’s finest moment on Strictly

It’s got everything: utterly barking routine, the standard spat with the judges, and Brendan’s trademarked Halloween week ‘shout out to the people who make this happen’ spiel 🤩
I miss Brendan!

Reactions: 1
I'm not greedy, I'll just have the three Gs - Giovanni, Gorka and Graziano.

One for each orifice.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Are they not doing a Children in Need special this year?
Yes, it's on Friday - orgies haven't been mentioned though!!! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Strictly come dancing is getting a special next year along with a few other BBC shows as the beeb is turning 100 next year.

''BBC chief content officer Charlotte Moore shared in a statement: "Our centenary year will be a huge treat for audiences of all ages from massive sporting events, comedy, entertainment, drama, arts and music, to documentaries assessing all aspects of the BBC's history.

"BBC 100 will celebrate and reflect on the unique role the BBC plays in the lives of audiences across the UK as our much-cherished national broadcaster from its creation right up to the present day."
This means Shirley & Motsi will be doing Top Gear & SCD will be having daleks, cybermen & weeping angels as celebrity contestants....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Oooh, that's a nice little push for them. I'm a little bit worried for John this week as neither of them seem overly enthused about this week's dance.
I wonder if they are not getting the votes needed for a final. The BBC would love the same sex pairing to get to the final. That might explain the push. I can see Rose in the final, Tom because of his fanbase, and it will be AJ or John. I am not a fan of John or Tom so I hope AJ gets there.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if they are not getting the votes needed for a final. The BBC would love the same sex pairing to get to the final. That might explain the push. I can see Rose in the final, Tom because of his fanbase, and it will be AJ or John. I am not a fan of John or Tom so I hope AJ gets there.
It'll be a crime if AJ isn't in the final! Tbf, it would also be a crime if Tom is in the final.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
John posted this..
I’m not John’s biggest fan but I don’t dislike him either. That’s quite a bombshell to drop and I hope it doesn’t open the door to people thinking he’s looking for a sympathy vote. On the other hand, it might allow Tom to open up about his struggle with Bulimia as well because even though Tom annoys the bejesus out of me, it’s a terrible illness.

Or maybe it’s not the first time he’s spoken about it and it’s just me who didn’t know he was bulimic!

The Beeb are maybe Tattlers and took onboard my suggestion of a Champion of Champions 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Reactions: 5
Giovanni and Rose had a 3 hour dinner last night under the watchful eye of the press for her birthday.
They will win anyway so why play up the romance thing so much 🤔🤔
I predict now Kai and Aj will be caught having a big kiss on camera as It looks like all the couples are getting PR advice on how to keep them in the press for the final month.
it’s more of a reality show than a dancing show these days. God I’m so cyclical 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.