Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So after thinking those Aljaz leaving rumours were a load of nonsense, I'm not so sure now after his speech 😢

Will be fuming if Aljaz leaves but Neil stays!

Reactions: 23
Gutted Sara & Alijaz has gone but so proud that a lass from my little village near Bishop Auckland has done so well on Strictly 👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Gutted Sara & Alijaz has gone but so proud that a lass from my little village near Bishop Auckland has done so well on Strictly 👏👏

Reactions: 7
The sound of music is my favorite film- hope they dress Kai as the captain 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 19
B3636120-CBB4-4BDE-9351-ABD3487181B0.jpeg

Kai is so gentlemanly I can’t find a thirsty photo, so here are his nice arms :) Just as a bit of alternative thread deco

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Don’t bother watching the Sunday show - what did Alijaz say?? He’s so smiley and sweet, will be sad to see him go permanently.

Reactions: 8
He seems to be one of the very few who's partners like them and he still speaks to them after their series has finished.

Now how so we get of chinny twatface and the shrieking banshee for next week

Reactions: 22
Aww hope Alijaz doesn't leave BUT if he does we want a replacement who is just as good if not better looking! also if Neil wasn't ginger would you fancy him?:unsure:

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I don't know why he'd give Strictly up, it's a good solid gig - particularly in Covid times - and the TV exposure is great for selling tour tickets!

He's also fantastic with duffers so it doesn't really matter if he doesn't get a ringer.

What a shame 🥺

Reactions: 28
I think I might get my mum & sister tickets to Here Come The Boys for Christmas and I’ll tag along to see Aljaz.
My mum & auntie usually go but got tickets for Aljaz & Janette because they thought he wasn’t doing HCTB but he is.
Merry Christmas ladies I’ll get the benefit of your Christmas gift 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So yeah, I completely missed the results show but I’m not ready to say goodbye to Aljaz yet 😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It seems Gio has been preparing for next week's dance since January's lockdown:

I wonder if him and Kai could be convinced to reprise this as the show's opening number.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.