Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Borntorun

VIP Member
Tom and Amy - get in the bin! Who’s voting for them?! I see Dan as a harmless, dad dancer enjoying himself and learning. I see Tom and Amy as fake, ruthless and out to win at all costs.
Did anyone else find it mega cringey when they said their pre show ritual is to go and rub the judges dressing room doors and say “I’ll have a ten from you, I’ll have a ten from you” 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
B3636120-CBB4-4BDE-9351-ABD3487181B0.jpeg

Kai is so gentlemanly I can’t find a thirsty photo, so here are his nice arms :) Just as a bit of alternative thread deco

• Heart
Reactions: 52

kittypaws

VIP Member
“I don’t often get to tell my sister how proud I am of her” why not? You’ve got a mouth, it’s at the top of that huge chin or yours. Fucking weird thing to say

• Haha
Reactions: 50

S4buk

VIP Member
Tom Fletcher is the definition of ‘ick’. I literally can’t watch him. What a cringe family (+ Amy)

Reactions: 41

iLoveNectarines

VIP Member
I'm a bit behind because the bbc seem to be putting it on earlier and earlier and I like to watch when the kids are in bed.

Best part of the show so far
20211120_192340.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
What a beautiful statement. He's such a lovely guy
He really is. I know Janette can be a bit annoying but they really do seem to love children too. I remember Gemma Atkinson showing them coming to visit her and Gorka's daughter a lot. Janette seems to go up to Sara's every Sun/Mon and they all go out together or have a get together at Sara's and Aljaz seems to have really bonded with all her family and her two sons and Sara has said how well her and Janette get on. The other week she went out on her own with Janette and when they went to pay the bill they were told it had already been paid and Aljaz had turned up and sat at another table so as not to disturb them but paid the bill!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

KeriRhys

VIP Member
Since there's nothing happening right now I thought I'd share this to keep us entertained
Screenshot_20211119-212505_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

jfletcher

VIP Member
It seems Gio has been preparing for next week's dance since January's lockdown:

I wonder if him and Kai could be convinced to reprise this as the show's opening number.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Also, I had to laugh because I'm watching with my mum tonight and she doesn't know about this thread and everyone vacating when Fletcher is on and she legit went "time to go to the toilet" 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35