Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma Weymouth is the Marchioness of Bath and part of the aristocracy and also fashion society, associated with the Vogue lot and Dolce and Gabbana. So I can see why they might want to continue to hang out with her. Sara is also incredibly wealthy and is friends with many influential business people. It doesn’t hurt future prospects to remain close but the boundaries with them seem very blurry.

Reactions: 8
Yeah Michelle seems like she just unilaterally decided she was going to be in his life and he didn't have a say in it! I wonder if Rose has managed to just keep a good distance from it all and will be able to draw a line under the experience, even though she seems very fond of him?
I'd forgotten Michelle. Poor Giovanni! I can picture Michelle thinking 'don't you know who I am? I am THE celebrity, you want me as your friend, you need me as your friend, you will have me as your friend'

Janette still seems to be good friends with Julian McDonald, and it's not quite been 5 years, but Gemma and Aljaz. But yeah, I can't think of too many pairs where they actually seem to hang out

Jay and Aliona were an odd pair - they seemed to have a really intense bond on Strictly and had fantastic chemistry, but looked like they actually had duck all in common outside of that bubble
I always thought Aliona was detached from her celebs I mean she's not gushy like other pros but it was just a job, series done, next celeb to look forward to.
(No idea if she's friends with any celebs - or the pros either)

Reactions: 3
I agree, and I can understand it; it’s such an intense process to be so physically close to a random for anywhere between 2 and 12 weeks is just not comparable.

I don’t think anything happened between them, I think she ghosted him after the series ended and that’s why there was no further contact.

Their jive is still my number 1 Strictly dance of all time. Here’s it if anyone wants a trip down memory lane:

ETA - the singing is pretty good too, I’m guessing that’s Lance 😂
I am obviously not wearing the strictly rose tinted glasses, I thought he was a total wooden top, and I still don’t understand how he won 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I am obviously not wearing the strictly rose tinted glasses, I thought he was a total wooden top, and I still don’t understand how he won 🤷‍♀️
Different strokes for different folks! At least once a series and I think “really?! I just don’t get it!”

This routine for me is amazing and he danced it fantastically…but I can’t remember another dance of his. I didn’t mind him winning because he seemed like a nice guy but he wasn’t the most convincing winner for me

Reactions: 4
I
Does anyone believe anything went on with Mollie and AJ? They looked so mismatched to me but I dont know
think AJ was in love with himself....:rolleyes:

:cool:
Emma Weymouth is the Marchioness of Bath and part of the aristocracy and also fashion society, associated with the Vogue lot and Dolce and Gabbana. So I can see why they might want to continue to hang out with her. Sara is also incredibly wealthy and is friends with many influential business people. It doesn’t hurt future prospects to remain close but the boundaries with them seem very blurry.
Doing SCD with help Sara with her business.....:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Cynthia will probably judge on performance don’t know what to expect scoring wise from her

Reactions: 12
Yeah I worry a bit that as she won't be able to give technical critique she will judge on performance values (which she is obv qualified to evaluate). Worry that this may see Dan's Charleston get 10s!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She was a guest judge on RuPaul's Drag Race one week and she was good.

Reactions: 2
I had hoped they would bring someone very technical in to resemble Craig. At this point in the competition technique should be valued higher than just a good performance imo.

Reactions: 15
She could end up being good 🤷🏻‍♀️. I like Alesha Dixon but winning Strictly didn’t make her able to properly critique technical elements of dance and they stuck with her for a lot longer than one show 😂. (Her appointment for me was like The Queen stepping down and them asking Olivia Colman to take over).

If she’s there to judge on performance and acting ability then Dan will be very worried!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
[QUOTE="Captainmouse, post: 7143885, member: 115534"
is she loud like motsi?
/QUOTE]

Why should she be?

Reactions: 17
Cynthia is amazing. Go and watch her sing - she is an incredibly talented woman.

Reactions: 6
Interesting choice, she can be problematic with her opinions and has a bit of a reputation for being awkward so will be interesting to see how she does. As far as I'm aware she's never danced. Most of her awards were for the same role in the color purple . I think she also played Delores in the first uk tour of sister act after its initial London run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.