Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Giovanni and Rose had a 3 hour dinner last night under the watchful eye of the press for her birthday.
They will win anyway so why play up the romance thing so much 🤔🤔
I predict now Kai and Aj will be caught having a big kiss on camera as It looks like all the couples are getting PR advice on how to keep them in the press for the final month.
it’s more of a reality show than a dancing show these days. God I’m so cyclical 😭😭
I honestly don’t think they’re playing up to a romance. I’m sure Strictly encouraged them to go out because they’re desperate to show they’re one big happy family and everyone gets on the best with their partner…but I think they’re genuine friends. I would go out with a friend for my birthday 🤷🏻‍♀️

I really want Rose to win but I don’t think it’s a given she will.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Giovanni and Rose had a 3 hour dinner last night under the watchful eye of the press for her birthday.
They will win anyway so why play up the romance thing so much 🤔🤔
I predict now Kai and Aj will be caught having a big kiss on camera as It looks like all the couples are getting PR advice on how to keep them in the press for the final month.
it’s more of a reality show than a dancing show these days. God I’m so cyclical 😭😭
Looking at their IG stories, it’s a shared dessert hence four spoons and Rose has another person sitting next to her, most likely her bf (who she has said prefers to stay out of the spotlight).

Reactions: 18
I’m not John’s biggest fan but I don’t dislike him either. That’s quite a bombshell to drop and I hope it doesn’t open the door to people thinking he’s looking for a sympathy vote. On the other hand, it might allow Tom to open up about his struggle with Bulimia as well because even though Tom annoys the bejesus out of me, it’s a terrible illness.

Or maybe it’s not the first time he’s spoken about it and it’s just me who didn’t know he was bulimic!

yeah, john's definitely spoken about it in the past, it's not come out of the blue. i didn't actually know tom had too. poor bugger

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Looking at their IG stories, it’s a shared dessert hence four spoons and Rose has another person sitting next to her, most likely her bf (who she has said prefers to stay out of the spotlight).
I hope they all went out for dinner because it was her birthday and she should have spent some of it with her BF who is putting up with a lot of speculation.

Reactions: 4
yeah, john's definitely spoken about it in the past, it's not come out of the blue. i didn't actually know tom had too. poor bugger
I think I read it on his thread but I googled it and it was anorexia he revealed he had. He said he’d been obsessing he was the fat one in McFly, he spoke about it in his autobiography.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I think I read it on his thread but I googled it and it was anorexia he revealed he had. He said he’d been obsessing he was the fat one in McFly, he spoke about it in his autobiography.
I didn't know that. Poor guy. I'm glad him and John have spoken out about EDs in men - far more common than we might think.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
All this orgy chat. I’m dying laughing at the idea of Neil circling the room trying to get in on the action 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I really don't get this vibe from him at all, sorry.
I agree. I don't think that statement came across like that at all. And he made a good point about keyboard warriors on Twitter using 'Be kind' then being less than kind themselves when they don't know their situation. People did a similar thing with Freya from Bakeoff. She was just a teenager who went on to do a bit of vegan baking and all the vegans piled on her for not being a perfect vegan because she had a horse. I'm glad idiots are getting push back on Twitter for their smug virtue signalling.

Reactions: 7
All this orgy chat. I’m dying laughing at the idea of Neil circling the room trying to get in on the action 🤣🤣
…before disappearing for 10 minutes before coming back as Nell de Jaunes.

Just in case of you forgot what Nell looked like - why should yous be the lucky ones!

4D3C463F-321B-4005-89E4-61A25A4AD8BF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
This is hilarious! Anyone who watched Gio and Kai’s lockdown lives will know the Shirley impression

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sara’s latest story: she and her family were missing Aljaz so much he got a train to Newcastle to have lunch, watch her sons play football, have a movie night and stay over! Either he’s an improbably perfect human, or there’s some unicorning going on..!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Sara’s latest story: she and her family were missing Aljaz much he got a train to Newcastle to have lunch, watch her sons play football, have a movie night and stay over! Either he’s an improbably perfect human, or there’s some unicorning going on..!
I genuinely think he might just be the nicest man in the world :D

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Sara’s latest story: she and her family were missing Aljaz so much he got a train to Newcastle to have lunch, watch her sons play football, have a movie night and stay over! Either he’s an improbably perfect human, or there’s some unicorning going on..!
Wasn’t it Janettes bday yesterday as well ? Surely he wouldn’t have left her to go and visit Sara 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I guess he spent yesterday with Janette and got a train early today to see his other wife!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.