Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loved Sara's dress she had on her stories yesterday it was so flattering!

I have now found it on the Ghost clothing website ....... £149 (way out of my budget) ..... but the XL is a size 16!!! WTF.... haway Touker man.... you need to start catering for us curvier girls! Size 16 is the AVERAGE uk womens size. Really pisses me off when companies do this :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 16
It’s a worrying thought we could lose better dancers because of the McFly fan base. I thought he deserved to be in the dance off last weekend, but that was never going to happen

Reactions: 7
I normally like a 4 person final but with both Tom & Dan still around, I'm thinking we dodged a massive bullet with it being a 3 person final this year, same with 2019 where the obvious top 3 were able to get through and the likes of Chris & Alex were shut out of the final (imagine either of them in the final?).

Hopefully the McFly fanbase aren't as bad as the Peloton fanbase in the States who have got their celeb to the final despite him being a poor dancer and very obviously not getting on with his partner (their dances have such a lack of chemistry, it's almost funny).
I normally like a 4 person final as well but I agree we've dodged a bullet where we hopefully wont get Dan or Tom in the final! However I would have like to have seen Chris in the 2019 final; he was the only person in that series with a nice decent personality! :LOL:

Reactions: 3
Loved Sara's dress she had on her stories yesterday it was so flattering!

I have now found it on the Ghost clothing website ....... £149 (way out of my budget) ..... but the XL is a size 16!!! WTF.... haway Touker man.... you need to start catering for us curvier girls! Size 16 is the AVERAGE uk womens size. Really pisses me off when companies do this :mad:
That dress looked so good! doesn't look half as good on their website though. Strange that Strictly made her look so much bigger with those awful dresses.

Reactions: 15
That dress looked so good! doesn't look half as good on their website though. Strange that Strictly made her look so much bigger with those awful dresses.
and it made her figure look amazing! Maybe Touker should have dressed her!! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
and it made her figure look amazing! Maybe Touker should have dressed her!! :ROFLMAO:
Just had a look and wow, she looks gorgeous in that dress! She has a lovely figure and such nice hair - it really felt like wardrobe were doing her dirty every week. Really says something when her nicest, most flattering dress on the show was her Princess Fiona costume.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just had a look and wow, she looks gorgeous in that dress! She has a lovely figure and such nice hair - it really felt like wardrobe were doing her dirty every week. Really says something when her nicest, most flattering dress on the show was her Princess Fiona costume.
She looked great in her last ITT dress too. Interesting Emma Weymouth was down for Janettes birthday, she’s at everything and has a bit of a crush on Aljaž but who doesn’t.

Reactions: 6
She looked great in her last ITT dress too. Interesting Emma Weymouth was down for Janettes birthday, she’s at everything and has a bit of a crush on Aljaž but who doesn’t.
I've always wondered if hoped thatJanette and Aljaz are swingers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I've always wondered if hoped thatJanette and Aljaz are swingers.
I've thought that too. She posted a really gushing post for Ashley Robert's birthday and called her their unicorn which is a term used in that scene (according to a C4 doc I saw on it anyway).

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I've thought that too. She posted a really gushing post for Ashley Robert's birthday and called her their unicorn which is a term used in that scene (according to a C4 doc I saw on it anyway).
Ooh yes, it's the person you have threesomes with, isn't it?

If you read here, Aljaz and Janette, I'm available. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ooh yes, it's the person you have threesomes with, isn't it?

If you read here, Aljaz and Janette, I'm available. 😁
Although all three of them are a million miles better looking that the specimens on that documentary.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OMG. I think Sara would very much like to be included in that narrative too! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm not greedy, I'll just have the three Gs - Giovanni, Gorka and Graziano.

One for each orifice.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.