Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was terrible, the night we went 3 people were missing due to illness & the show was really poor. Stacey couldn’t get the crowd going to try to jig things up a bit.
Looking back now, I wonder if those who were missing had covid but just didn’t know it? I’m sure like 3/4 pros were missing for a couple of shows. I remember a mysterious illness going around at that time before we properly knew what covid even was!

Reactions: 3
Looking back now, I wonder if those who were missing had covid but just didn’t know it? I’m sure like 3/4 pros were missing for a couple of shows. I remember a mysterious illness going around at that time before we properly knew what covid even was!
You mean when Dianne and Karen pulled out for couple of days ? I seem to remember it being talked about and it was just a winter vomiting bug probably picked up from meeting fans at the hotel. Had it been covid they’d have definitely missed more than the three/four shows they did miss.

Reactions: 1
Really disappointed with the song choices for Musicals. Just really bland. I know they have to throw in some classic, recognisable ones for people who aren't necessarily die-hard musical theatre fans but there's definitely scope to add in some lesser-known musicals that are a bit more modern. Plus two waltzes and two CCs (one of them obviously being a contemporary dance to a Les Mis song?) and the fact my beloved Aljaz won't even be there. Count me all the way out this week.

Reactions: 14
I agree with John, it’s very twee! Weird choice, amazed they didn’t pick out something a little more their style.
Their rumba was received well so I wonder why they weren't given anything romantic, given they've got a Viennese Waltz.

Kevin from Grimsby is wearing the ugliest outfit on ITT. My 65 year old dad won't wear jumpers like that yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just tuned in so I've missed Kevin's outfit, what a shame.

Just in time for Nikita's unbuttoned shirt 😏

Oh no he's back, I jinxed myself! Ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone else think Craig not being there on Saturday could have a catastrophic effect on the scoring???!! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Wonder if they'll bring in a replacement on the night 🤔 if they do hopefully it'll be someone who can't stand bbc employees and jumped up boyband members 🤣🤣🤞🏼🤞🏼

Reactions: 15
Does anyone else think Craig not being there on Saturday could have a catastrophic effect on the scoring???!! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Wonder if they'll bring in a replacement on the night 🤔 if they do hopefully it'll be someone who can't stand bbc employees and jumped up boyband members 🤣🤣🤞🏼🤞🏼
Yeah, they would have to find a fairly severe judge to replicate Craig and to balance out the others. That rules out your Donny Osmonds etc. Even Flavia is probably too nice.

Reactions: 2
I’m so paranoid that when Kevin’s tagline said something about musical theatre, I said “I hope he’s not going to be the guest judge”. We all know how much the Cliftons are loved in the dance world….😳

What a scruffbag. When you’re gardening at 3.00 and you have ITT at 6.30

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Their rumba was received well so I wonder why they weren't given anything romantic, given they've got a Viennese Waltz.

Kevin from Grimsby is wearing the ugliest outfit on ITT. My 65 year old dad won't wear jumpers like that yet.
Must be Stacey's influence!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You mean when Dianne and Karen pulled out for couple of days ? I seem to remember it being talked about and it was just a winter vomiting bug probably picked up from meeting fans at the hotel. Had it been covid they’d have definitely missed more than the three/four shows they did miss.
Not necessarily, not everyone has a bad case of covid, could have been like a cold for them. But now that you mention it I think it was actually a sickness bug

Reactions: 1
This just came up on my Facebook while I was looking for something else. Now, as much as I don't want Dan to win as the others are so much better (okay, Dan can beat McFurlough), is there any need for this kind of headline? All it's doing is making more people vote for him.
Screenshot_20211116-212344_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
After the pic one of you posted the other day of Kai's veneers I cant stop looking at them now :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.