Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they're thinking of getting a musical theatre guest judge, a slightly tipsy Elaine Page might be quite entertaining 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He was much better as a twinkier pretty guy on Bake Off than the hulking, beefy muscle Daddy look he's go going on now.
I never liked him since Bake Off.He thinks he is funny. I have seen him on cooking shows, like Lorraine, trying to shoehorn innuendos into his spiel. I am not a pearl clutcher, but I think it came across as inept and not funny.

Reactions: 8
I never liked him since Bake Off.He thinks he is funny. I have seen him on cooking shows, like Lorraine, trying to shoehorn innuendos into his spiel. I am not a pearl clutcher, but I think it came across as inept and not funny.
Yeah. I agree. Too much cheesy innuendo and 'Northern charm'. He'll be doing a turn with Jane McDonald next.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was she that bad? 🤭🤭
Rhys and Nancy and John and Johannes talking in that video, so done for these outtakes.
Has Rylan had his lips done? They looked unnaturally plump on ITT yesterday
Janette would be great for live arena show just not for interviewing on ITT
Yeah I’m kind of over the ‘let’s listen in on the microphones to hear what they say to each other during the dance’ reveal now. Like you I think some say certain things on purpose now in order to make the ‘outtakes’. It was good as a one off but to do it every week now it seems like they come up with random words or sentences thinking to themselves ‘yes this will make it’

Yeah I’m kind of over the ‘let’s listen in on the microphones to hear what they say to each other during the dance’ reveal now. Like you I think some say certain things on purpose now in order to make the ‘outtakes’. It was good as a one off but to do it every week now it seems like they come up with random words or sentences thinking to themselves ‘yes this will make it’
Yeah I agree. It's either boring stuff like 'come on!' or the celebs/pros have started hamming up to it. And we never found out what Adam said to Katya at the end of the AT!

I like John! he leaves lovely messages on the others' instas. He seems genuinely nice.

Reactions: 10
Last week Dan and Nadiya mentioned they were disappointed their Hello, Hi, How are you wasn't included. It's becoming rather contrived.

Reactions: 6
I mean, being vaccinated doesn't stop you catching covid. It makes you less likely to die from it.
Yeah Craig is lucky he's vaxxed. Though I can't believe he's only 56 - for some reason I thought he was a lot older!

• Haha
Craig wouldn’t dance with anyone unvaccinated snd didn’t want unvaccinated on the tour. whoops.
Just because he’s caught covid it doesn’t mean he’s unvaccinated. You can still catch covid with the vaccine but having the vaccine is meant to reduce the severity of your symptoms and hopefully reduce the risk of hospitalisation

Reactions: 14
I think her enthusiasm will be a good thing for the live crowd. But they stuck Stacey Dooley in a party frock and high heels and she was so poor, like she’d been plucked out the audience or had won a competition to present it 😂
She was terrible, the night we went 3 people were missing due to illness & the show was really poor. Stacey couldn’t get the crowd going to try to jig things up a bit.

Reactions: 3
I’ve had both vaccines, so has my husband. We both caught it from our single-vaccined teenager. We were all mildly unwell: not quite asymptomatic, but very close to it.

Why do so many people still have such limited understanding about vaccinations? Covid has been the main news story globally for almost TWO YEARS?! You must have to put some serious effort into still misunderstanding the vaccination programme at this stage! 😆

She was terrible, the night we went 3 people were missing due to illness & the show was really poor. Stacey couldn’t get the crowd going to try to jig things up a bit.

Bloody hell, that must have been a very short, and very flat, show! ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t know why but I can picture her slurring “well I think it was load of tit!!!”

To Tom and Amy, natch
To paraphrase Alesha: 'I can't believe Sara went and I have to sit through THAT!'

This week's routines/music:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh yeah, Catherine had to pull out with an injury, and then Dianne and Karen were ill for a few shows and they cut the Toxic number that Dianne was lead in. Luckily I saw the show before all that happened, but it still wasn't the best Strictly tour I've been to. I don't remember Stacey being terrible, but then I don't really remember much of anything about her hosting, so 😬

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.