Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah. I agree. Too much cheesy innuendo and 'Northern charm'. He'll be doing a turn with Jane McDonald next.
I have to admit, I’m wary of him. I know that’s a dramatic choice of words but I’m not fully bought into the lucky-penny-in-the-pants, ‘my sister gets money off at the butchers because of me ha ha HA’, happy-go-lucky rhetoric. I always watch the couples when the scores are announced and there have been a couple of weeks his eyes have darkened a bit, in contrast to couples who have been genuinely delighted with their scores, what’s Ed they are.

I totally get he’s a bit disappointed he isn’t top of the leaderboard every week but I think they have peaked too soon and their star is waning and I’ll be interested to see how he reacts to that

Reactions: 11
I predict AJ and Kai having a good dance and a bounce back from being bottom of the leaderboard last week; Rose and Gio doing well as always; Tilly and Nikita possibly having a bounce back with a couples choice; John and Johannes doing well as always; Tom and Amy having an emotional couples choice.

Which leaves Dan and Rhys in the B2 with hopefully Dan going at last!

Reactions: 9
Quite disappointed tbh. I need at least one dramatic tango or paso 😭 Who needs two waltz and two couples choice?!

Reactions: 4
Is it me or are the musicals week choices a bit underwhelming? Loads of slow stuff there, we'll actually need Rhys for once!

Sara and Aljaz's elimination means we miss out on a performance to Six the musical, which is honestly a tragedy
Absolutely this. There are so many musicals and, bar Matilda, we've had all of those before.

Reactions: 11
Sara and Aljaz's elimination means we miss out on a performance to Six the musical, which is honestly a tragedy
Yes! I've been hoping someone would do it for a couple of years now. Ah well, hopefully they'll file away the routine for next year

But I'm pleased someone is doing Revolting Children (even if it is Tilly) - probably the most suitable song from Matilda for a Strictly routine

Reactions: 5
Already hate Tom's dance. Earnest contemporary is going to look super cringe on him. 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I predict AJ and Kai having a good dance and a bounce back from being bottom of the leaderboard last week; Rose and Gio doing well as always; Tilly and Nikita possibly having a bounce back with a couples choice; John and Johannes doing well as always; Tom and Amy having an emotional couples choice.

Which leaves Dan and Rhys in the B2 with hopefully Dan going at last!
That's the outcome I would like too!

Looking at the weeks ahead I can see Rhys and Dan having some problems with the dances they have left. Rhys is soon to be out of fast dances and Dan only really has the Waltz and Tango left out of the ballrooms. I can't see Dan wanting to do Rumba!

Reactions: 4
On My Own was Carrie Hope Fletcher’s big number when she was in Les Mis…. There’s not a hope in hell we’re getting through next week without her appearing in Tom’s VT

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
On My Own was Carrie Hope Fletcher’s big number when she was in Les Mis…. There’s not a hope in hell we’re getting through next week without her appearing in Tom’s VT
I already feel my Saturday night tea coming back up 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I just can't picture her as eponine though

Reactions: 3
What did we do to deserve two Couple's Choice routines when there are only seven couples left? :cautious: Nice to see more ballroom than Latin for a change though.

Reactions: 3
I’ve just had a look at the songs/dances for the weekend. I am BEYOND excited to see Dan do a Charleston 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Also, in honour of Rhys and Nancy’s jive, here is a wee meme I posted in the memes thread (funnily enough) a wee while ago:
B19EAEF6-D891-4234-A38B-325673C0D738.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
John on his stories saying he doesn't actually like Mary Poppins 😆. At least they're not making him do a couples choice to it I suppose

• Haha
Reactions: 8
John on his stories saying he doesn't actually like Mary Poppins 😆. At least they're not making him do a couples choice to it I suppose
I think he definitely wanted Rent (as did I).

Ah well, I am sure both he and Jojo will look very nice in their flat caps and braces.

• Haha
Yes! I've been hoping someone would do it for a couple of years now. Ah well, hopefully they'll file away the routine for next year

But I'm pleased someone is doing Revolting Children (even if it is Tilly) - probably the most suitable song from Matilda for a Strictly routine
It could only be Tilly as her full name is Matilda

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I immediately thought the same. This family never miss an opportunity to promote each other.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.