Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He said on stories that he hopes he will
dancing with Sara again soon so I assumed they were doing it.

There was a kissy sound with AJ and Kai there. Friendly peck I’m sure.
Her ‘sorry baby’ :( It wasn’t her fault the floor was slippery.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
There was speculation on breakfast telly this morning, that they are going to bring someone from musical theatre on as a guest judge. Names that were battered about were Beverly Knight and Michael Ball.

Reactions: 3
Janette will be a great tour host. She’s an experienced live performer and knows these people and this show back to front already.

Here’s your first instalment of designated Tuesday social media content.

The Gio/Rose ship machine cranks up :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 5
The lighting and music for their dance was really off putting. And it was such a shame she slipped.
They did the same for their Argentine Tango as well. Didn’t stop the scorching chemistry , but would have been nice to have seen the footwork properly.

Reactions: 1
The lighting and music for their dance was really off putting. And it was such a shame she slipped.
None of it seemed to come together - plus she actually danced quite poorly, which is surprising for an amazing dancer like AJ. However, a bad dance will probably mean she comes back absolutely flawless (which won't be hard to do with a nice Waltz!)

Reactions: 7
He said on stories that he hopes he will
dancing with Sara again soon so I assumed they were doing it.

There was a kissy sound with AJ and Kai there. Friendly peck I’m sure.
I remember reading a comment after the dance with the poster sure Kai kissed AJ after their performance I didn't see it at all but that video you can hear the kiss.

Jannet will be great on the tour I am so tempted to book tickets.

Reactions: 1
None of it seemed to come together - plus she actually danced quite poorly, which is surprising for an amazing dancer like AJ. However, a bad dance will probably mean she comes back absolutely flawless (which won't be hard to do with a nice Waltz!)
At some points you could hardly see themfor the bright lights and daft camerawork

I think the choreography was the main problem, which is surprising as Kai has been great with it so far - maybe paso just isn't his strong point. The bits where AJ was running backwards just looked all wrong, and AJ clearly wasn't very confident doing the routine

Reactions: 4
I didn't see the tour that year, but I read some of the reviews 😳. Tbh, I don't know what they were thinking booking Stacey to do it, she's a terrible presenter on TV, let alone having compere a large arena

I know Janette gets a lot of stick, but I think she'll be ok - she's done the tour god knows how many times so knows what to expect
I think her enthusiasm will be a good thing for the live crowd. But they stuck Stacey Dooley in a party frock and high heels and she was so poor, like she’d been plucked out the audience or had won a competition to present it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think her enthusiasm will be a good thing for the live crowd. But they stuck Stacey Dooley in a party frock and high heels and she was so poor, like she’d been plucked out the audience or had won a competition to present it 😂
Was she that bad? 🤭🤭
Rhys and Nancy and John and Johannes talking in that video, so done for these outtakes.
Has Rylan had his lips done? They looked unnaturally plump on ITT yesterday
Janette would be great for live arena show just not for interviewing on ITT

I think the choreography was the main problem, which is surprising as Kai has been great with it so far - maybe paso just isn't his strong point. The bits where AJ was running backwards just looked all wrong, and AJ clearly wasn't very confident doing the routine
I can't quite remember who it was but in house choreos worked with them too. Kai said on ITT there would still be traditional Paso content despite the modern song so I suspect it was a too many cooks sort of issue when it came to the Choreography. I suspect if they gave them traditional music and Paso dress and left Kai to choregraph it we would have seen a much better dance from AJ.

Was she that bad? 🤭🤭
Rhys and Nancy and John and Johannes talking in that video, so done for these outtakes.
He's had his teeth redone maybe it's changed the shape of his mouth?

As much as I didn't like Ore he did really well hosting the tour.

Reactions: 5
Was she that bad? 🤭🤭
Awful. She looked nervous, she was stilted right the way through and just not the right person for the job. Obviously there was lots of dancing and the Judges were talking and scoring so it’s not as if she was responsible for the whole show. I think we were about the 21st of January-ish so hopefully she got better for the later shows.

Reactions: 2
Was she that bad? 🤭🤭
He had his veneers changed/ removed yesterday so maybe swollen from that?

• Wow
I think Rylan is on a makeover. He is going to the gym a lot to bulk up, as well as getting new teef. He has probably looked at John Waite’s look. Bulk up, fake tan, teef.

Except Rylan has a nice personality. JW is a non funny, vain, block of wood. I am not a fan!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I think Rylan is on a makeover. He is going to the gym a lot to bulk up, as well as getting new teef. He has probably looked at John Waite’s look. Bulk up, fake tan, teef.

Except Rylan has a nice personality. JW is a non funny, vain, block of wood. I am not a fan!
Aww I like John. I'm with you that he's probably quite vain but I think he's nice and rather introverted. His personality doesn't fit his look, if you get what I mean.

Reactions: 9
Aww I like John. I'm with you that he's probably quite vain but I think he's nice and rather introverted. His personality doesn't fit his look, if you get what I mean.
He was much better as a twinkier pretty guy on Bake Off than the hulking, beefy muscle Daddy look he's go going on now.

Reactions: 9
His teeth looked the same to me 👀😁

John is over camping it for me, I like it when Johannes says 'babes' but John there's something...

There was speculation on breakfast telly this morning, that they are going to bring someone from musical theatre on as a guest judge. Names that were battered about were Beverly Knight and Michael Ball.
They should get Bill Bailey to cover as the reigning champ 😁

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.