Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will they get another judge in or go with 3?
Maybe Darcey could come back for a one off.

Reactions: 1
Will they get another judge in or go with 3?
Maybe Darcey could come back for a one off.
They have time to sort someone else out but I guess it’s who’s available. I liked Alfonso Riebero because he gave constructive feedback but Jennifer Gray and Donnie Osmond were dire, high scores and fawning every single contestant.

Obviously it’s probably too short notice to have an American guest, I’m using them as examples of previous guest judges. They could surely get some of the ex-pros who do Choreography Corner however I suspect fragile egos are already hurting due to Anton’s presence so perhaps that wouldn’t be what everyone would want…

Reactions: 1
I know it won’t happen, but as someone said up-thread, James Jordan would be an excellent choice. I enjoy his Twitter Critique on a Saturday evening.

Reactions: 10
Janette has put on IG this morning she's presenting the tour- can presume from that that Alijaz is doing it too.

Reactions: 3
She can’t be any worse than Stacey Dooley, she was grim
I didn't see the tour that year, but I read some of the reviews 😳. Tbh, I don't know what they were thinking booking Stacey to do it, she's a terrible presenter on TV, let alone having compere a large arena

I know Janette gets a lot of stick, but I think she'll be ok - she's done the tour god knows how many times so knows what to expect

Reactions: 10
Janette will be a great tour host. She’s an experienced live performer and knows these people and this show back to front already.

Here’s your first instalment of designated Tuesday social media content.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
A
Janette will be a great tour host. She’s an experienced live performer and knows these people and this show back to front already.

Aljaz with his 'Yes Yes Yes' sounds like he's doing something else! :p:p:p

Reactions: 3
Janette has put on IG this morning she's presenting the tour- can presume from that that Alijaz is doing it too.
He said on stories that he hopes he will
dancing with Sara again soon so I assumed they were doing it.

There was a kissy sound with AJ and Kai there. Friendly peck I’m sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.