Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going to take Oti’s comment about how she felt Danny had what it takes to win as confirmation that she’s with the rest of us in believing that Danny was robbed!

And I love that her and Danny have remained friends. There’s a lot of “friends for life” platitudes thrown around when the series is on so it’s always lovely when those words actually mean something and couples build real, lasting friendships.

Reactions: 23
I’m going to take Oti’s comment about how she felt Danny had what it takes to win as confirmation that she’s with the rest of us in believing that Danny was robbed!

And I love that her and Danny have remained friends. There’s a lot of “friends for life” platitudes thrown around when the series is on so it’s always lovely when those words actually mean something and couples build real, lasting friendships.
I was shouting “yous were robbed!” at the telly, that’s the biggest travesty in my time of watching. Although Faye Tozer and Ricky Whittle losing out (to another two BBC presenters 🤔…) are up there too

Reactions: 13
I wonder if that Oti VT was her 'ride into the sunset' moment..............:unsure:

Reactions: 7
I wonder if that Oti VT was her 'ride into the sunset' moment..............:unsure:
I could be but they have done them on ITT in the past for other pros - they didn't have any last year, I guess because of the shorter series. I remember Aljaz's a couple of years ago, and Brendan's (before they sacked him a few months later 😬)

Reactions: 1
(check out Aj’s story on Instagram tonight)

Bless ‘em. Glad my 3 votes helped.
Kai bursting into the dressing room shouting getting in there like England scored a goal :ROFLMAO: I can only imagine the rollercoaster of emotions they went through on Saturday they both seemed shocked and so grateful not to be in the dance off.

Reactions: 6
It's going to be chaos without Craig on Saturday!! I've lost respect for Anton since he gave Dan that 9! And Motsi and Shirley are bonkers.

Reactions: 17
I was glad the judges saved Tilly over Sara but now she's revealed on IG that she'd have been dancing to Six if she'd survived, I'm a bit disappointed her and Aljaz are out! Yes the band would have murdered it but it's a great musical and one I've been hoping to see pop up in musicals week.

Reactions: 11
Of course Craig could well have been infectious on Sat and that Perspex ain’t stopping the Rona..

Reactions: 7
Oh Sara and Aljaz answering questions on Strictly stories. They are sweet and I think they will stay friends as he’s bonded with the whole family and so has Jeanette.
AJ’s paso dress wasn’t great but that gold colour was beautiful on her. It could have been nicer. Sara’s dress was AWFUL and I think contributed to her going, as did the music. In fact, both of those dances benefit so much from traditional music and they both had terrible songs.

Reactions: 13
Oh no Craig is the best judge and i Will actually miss his opinion and deadpan this week

Reactions: 5
Husband never watches strictly ( or is reluctantly in the room but not paying attention). He actually watched the bit on ITT with Rose and Gio , as it was on in the kitchen and he’d heard about the couple's choice from the news. He immediately said ‘they are a couple I presume?’. Nope I said, she has a boyfriend. ‘He’s in love with her’, he replied.
So there you go, that’s his observation anyway!

It was great! Nice that she got on well with them all.
Gio always repeats that ‘dancing is acting’. He’s the master of this!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I hope Gio didn’t jinx him and Rose with his you’ll get the glitterball trophy comment

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Gio always repeats that ‘dancing is acting’. He’s the master of this!
Exactly!
The dancers are performers, they put on an act.
Celebs come and go for them and the pros will flutter their lashes, talk the talk, boost the celebs esteem, make them feel special and get the best they can from them.
The pros dancing with pros act out the love songs and stories, it's their job to entertain.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Exactly!
The dancers are performers, they put on an act.
Celebs come and go for them and the pros will flutter their lashes, talk the talk, boost the celebs esteem, make them feel special and get the best they can from them.
The pros dancing with pros act out the love songs and stories, it's their job to entertain.
It's theatre!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.