Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They don’t do it like this anymore😩

They’ve completely lost the sexy vibe the show used to have. It’s now all aboard the family friendly train and at times it leans more towards being a kids show than Saturday night entertainment.
I completely agree, it’s unrecognisable from the previous years. This photo of Ola and Paul Daniels was from 2010, the year I started watching it properly. I assumed her outfit would be the idea of what they would wear in competitions but maybe not? I guess there’s the concern that someone would feel objectified if they had to wear outfits like that but I don’t know if they were made to wear them (I think Aliona and Kristina would have been the last ones to wear costumes this skimpy.

And the photo of Tess, Artem and Pasha, there would have probably been an outcry if it was Bruce and say Ola and Natalie Lowe 🤷🏻‍♀️

6F33C42E-EAAC-4D2A-A01D-3755C47731F0.jpeg

Reactions: 4
I bore myself with the amount of times I speak about the time I was in the audience…after the dance is finished and the couple go upstairs about 10-15 folk come on, clear the floor and get the next set ready by the time the scores are given and the next couple’s VT finishes. It’s a very well oiled machine.

I think they’re gearing more towards CGI - the dancing zombies made Judi’s dance, I can’t lie 😂
Not sure if anyone watches DWTS on this thread or follows any of the cast/pros but you can often see the crew running about mad in between dances & while VT’s are playing in the background of their instagram stories, obviously trying to get the set ready and clean for the next dance 😂

Reactions: 3
I bore myself with the amount of times I speak about the time I was in the audience…after the dance is finished and the couple go upstairs about 10-15 folk come on, clear the floor and get the next set ready by the time the scores are given and the next couple’s VT finishes. It’s a very well oiled machine.

I think they’re gearing more towards CGI - the dancing zombies made Judi’s dance, I can’t lie 😂
They were the best bit of judis dance!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I completely agree, it’s unrecognisable from the previous years. This photo of Ola and Paul Daniels was from 2010, the year I started watching it properly. I assumed her outfit would be the idea of what they would wear in competitions but maybe not? I guess there’s the concern that someone would feel objectified if they had to wear outfits like that but I don’t know if they were made to wear them (I think Aliona and Kristina would have been the last ones to wear costumes this skimpy.

And the photo of Tess, Artem and Pasha, there would have probably been an outcry if it was Bruce and say Ola and Natalie Lowe 🤷🏻‍♀️

View attachment 841453

I still cannot get over the tassely bra and knickers that Aliona wore for Matt Baker’s samba! 😱😱😱

Is it wrong that I really, really, really wish there had been such a photo of Brucie with Ola and Natalie? 🤣🤣🤣

Gio just reminds me of a gigolo tbh

Yeah, he’s teetering on the brink of becoming a parodic cartoon Lothario now. Which is a shame because his dancing and choreography are great and don’t need shoring up with cheap stunts.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have just read the Hello interview, and in it Rose says she wants to keep her bf private. Gio has met him and said he is "a lovely man, and very supportive." And then there are coupley photos like this 🥴
Honestly I can only see this as her taking the piss of Hello because why would you do that otherwise with a person not your boyfriend? Sure Giovanni sees that it might lead to more votes and I’m sorry he’s that cynical.
I think they are genuinely friends - don’t ship them at all. This is a silly move.

Reactions: 7
I still cannot get over the tassely bra and knickers that Aliona wore for Matt Baker’s samba! 😱😱😱

Is it wrong that I really, really, really wish there had been such a photo of Brucie with Ola and Natalie? 🤣🤣🤣
I’m sure someone with a bit of photoshop skills someone could whip one up 😂

I’d forgotten that Samba! Her outfit is wow. I really can’t imagine any of the female pros now wearing something like that

Bet that blew the cobwebs off Len. Perhaps too much faffing around on the chair for him though 😂
That would have well and truly pickled his walnuts 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m sure someone with a bit of photoshop skills someone could whip one up 😂

I’d forgotten that Samba! Her outfit is wow. I really can’t imagine any of the female pros now wearing something like that

That would have well and truly pickled his walnuts 😂
After that dance I now agree with the other people who said they had an affair

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To be fair those super skimpy bra and knicker with a bit of tassel or fabric sewn on type costumes were just the styles of the time. They’re really that tacky 2000’s look that just aren’t in style anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have just read the Hello interview, and in it Rose says she wants to keep her bf private. Gio has met him and said he is "a lovely man, and very supportive." And then there are coupley photos like this 🥴
Gio is giving off an unfortunate 'pervy uncle' vibe in this one :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 10

View attachment 841453
Kristina wore her fair share of skimpy outfits

8041FBAC-236C-4C19-9A83-7D859F2C8CAC.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.