Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive said this before but me and the old dear go to see quite a few different strictly shows. Our favourite being Anton and Erin - Erin wears the the most beautiful dresses. You can hear the audience oohhing when she comes out.

We went to see a show with Kristina - she wore what I would describe as a bikini with a strip of material across it. And her dancing wasn't that great either.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Forgive me Tattle for I have sinned…

I saw Amy’s reel of her teaching Tom’s sons to dance
and I thought it was quite cute

I’ll see myself out…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Ive said this before but me and the old dear go to see quite a few different strictly shows. Our favourite being Anton and Erin - Erin wears the the most beautiful dresses. You can hear the audience oohhing when she comes out.

We went to see a show with Kristina - she wore what I would describe as a bikini with a strip of material across it. And her dancing wasn't that great either.

In the early series, Erin wore her own dresses on Strictly. They were fabulous. A whole different league to the dresses now 🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I have links to the school that Kristina and Ben's daughter goes to. During lockdown Kristina insisted that the daughter went to school because she's so badly behaved they couldn't cope having her at home. It made me so cross that the head let the daughter go into school during lockdown when she was neither vulnerable or a keyworker's child - she's just spoiled and appallingly behaved.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Forgive me Tattle for I have sinned…

I saw Amy’s reel of her teaching Tom’s sons to dance
and I thought it was quite cute

I’ll see myself out…
Next you'll be saying you find Neil attractive 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Oh no seeing his ass in this thread twice made me feel rather queasy
Poor Neil - he can't help being ginger. I like him, does anyone else? 🥺

Kristina was involved with Shirley's American dance partner/husband and other peoples!:eek:

Tart!!!:LOL::ROFLMAO:
It would have been very interesting at Strictly if they'd kept Kristina on with Shirley being head judge!! 😂🤣

Reactions: 7

It would have been very interesting at Strictly if they'd kept Kristina on with Shirley being head judge!! 😂🤣
It's not Neil's gingerity I object to - I love a ginge, in fact. It's more that he's weird and a bit creepy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dancing with the stars is way more OTT - well it used to be anyway. Can’t see SCD doing burlesque like DWTS does!
I really enjoyed that plus it’s the actual song too hurrah. Would never happen on Strictly the Beeb viewers would have a heart attack.

Reactions: 1

Neil irritates me. Nothing to do with being ginger. Its the fact he is like an old fashioned toy that's been wound up and released into the wild. He is manic. Everything about him is manic and too fast.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really enjoyed that plus it’s the actual song too hurrah. Would never happen on Strictly the Beeb viewers would have a heart attack.
The daily mail readers would be in shock!
But I really dont need to see Tom attempting those moves 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.