Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Rose and Gio are totally being overmarked.Not sure if it’s a sympathy vote or just the fact she’s from the bbc. Georgia May Foote was the best to dance with Gio and never saw those scores.So rigged.Rose probably will win although better dancers are in the competition.
Do you need a hug?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
It your favourite time of the week 😍😍

kiss your screen and carry on….
#orignalstrictlysnack #gingernuts #hobnob

DD0AE0FE-C660-44B8-815F-483C6522A38B.jpeg

Edit; that ass curve belongs on onlyfans 😂😂 I’m not charging ladiessss 😎

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I don't know about everyone else but I came for the gratuitous foul language and stayed for the Neil pics.

neil-jones-tour.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

BunnyLebowski

VIP Member
Well done Craig for calling Tilly beautiful after the shitty comments she’s had before. Women need more men to stand up for us like Craig against our abuse and micro aggressions. Bravo Craig.

Reactions: 51

iLoveNectarines

VIP Member
Rose and Gio are totally being overmarked.Not sure if it’s a sympathy vote or just the fact she’s from the bbc. Georgia May Foote was the best to dance with Gio and never saw those scores.So rigged.Rose probably will win although better dancers are in the competition.
Hi Maura!

• Haha
Reactions: 46

cherry198

VIP Member
I noticed that.

Anton is proving to be a really good judge.
Words I thought I’d never type but Anton is actually the best judge. He gives constructive criticism in a fair way to help the celebs improve, gives accurate scores for the most part and isn’t flouncing around all over the place.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
So so deserved for the both of them. Rose is brilliant and Gio has really brought the best out of her
No I think she's brought the best out of Gio. I've always thought he was a bit of a knob but she's making me warm to him a bit due to his partnership with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Moonbeams

Chatty Member
It is Rose's to lose at this point and honestly I think the dances Gio will choreograph for her in the final will be spectacular. He is invested in Rose (and she in him) and it is coming through in their dancing and in their (platonic) relationship. The only fly in the ointment now is Rose's latin. So far she's done the Jive, Salsa and Cha Cha. I think she could probably do a lovely Rumba! Gio will pull her through. It's so exciting to watch her dance!

Reactions: 36

Everybody

Chatty Member
I'm not getting at you personally Everybody, yours just happened to be the post I responded to. I can't understand how so many - apparently knowledgeable about 'Dance' - can consider what Nikita did was worthy of praise. ?? Unless of course you are taking a cue from Craig who must have his 'funny' head on if he thinks that that Choreography was anything remotely connected with a Cha Cha!

Other than very close to the finish, Tilly never did a cha cha chassis - and even then it was only a couple 'in-line' on her way to the stage. Quite awful. I marked her lower than Judi simply because she didn't dance a Cha Cha !

You obviously don't appreciate that the production team need to clean up the dance-floor between contestants. That's what the VT sections are about.
there’s a reason I am a viewer, and commenting on a forum on the internet. I’m not an expert of giving dance advice, or nor do I really aspire to. I’m just giving my own opinion on what i find entertaining, so please don’t get too caught up on what I’m saying. Maybe it wasn’t a cha cha but I found it entertaining. Maybe I should apologies for my ignorance of not knowing this forum being for anything other than expert opinions. “know what they are taking about” I watch the show for entertainment purposes. And for me, I thought it was just that, entertaining. So that’s what I said.

I also don’t sit down “marking people” or compare my views to any judges. I just sit down eat food, drink lots of wine and be happy. 💁🏻‍♀️
😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Moonbeams

Chatty Member
You can really see just how invested Gio is in Rose. They have truly formed an authentic bond.
That was a special moment to witness. True emotion from Gio.

• Heart

Bobby Chariot

VIP Member
The fact that Rose cannot even hear the music, which a dancer can often keep time to makes her performances pretty special.

• Heart