Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kristina went out with Corky Ballas for 5 years after he split from Shirley.
And a bit before they split, if the rumours are correct. 😉

Kristina also went a bit loopy and smashed his house up when he broke up with her [edit: allegedly. The news reports about it seem to have been deleted, but there was a thread about it on DS, back in the days when Kristina used to post on the boards there, and she came on to say it was untrue]

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
And a bit before they split, if the rumours are correct. 😉

Kristina also went a bit loopy and smashed his house up when he broke up with her [edit: allegedly. The news reports about it seem to have been deleted, but there was a thread about it on DS, back in the days when Kristina used to post on the boards there, and she came on to say it was untrue]
Kristina used to post on DS??! The insanity!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Kristina used to post on DS??! The insanity!
She did indeed. It was when she first joined the show, and social media was much less of a ‘thing’ then, so no Instagram, etc.

I could never work out if she was very naive, or if it was a calculated attempt to cultivate a fan base (I tend towards the latter). She did have a slightly cultish following called ‘the Rihanoff Sisterhood’ or something like that.

It was all very odd!

Reactions: 6
Didn't Ben Cohen's ex mother in law go on DS and call Kristina a Russian tart or something like that?

And I remember reading the not an appreciation thread when Joanne Clifton was on there calling them out for snarking about her and Kevin 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Didn't Ben Cohen's ex mother in law go on DS and call Kristina a Russian tart or something like that?

And I remember reading the not an appreciation thread when Joanne Clifton was on there calling them out for snarking about her and Kevin 😆
Did Joanne speak in weird analogies about treacle and tuna or does she just reserve that for talking about dance? 😅

The Cliftons give me the full on creeps. I'm glad Karen escaped.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did Joanne speak in weird analogies about treacle and tuna or does she just reserve that for talking about dance? 😅
I can't remember any of that, but she did post a picture of an egg on her Insta story to prove to them that it was really her :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

OMG. The shenanigans!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I’d completely forgotten Joanne did that! It was so funny!

omg, this is amazing! DS is a weird, weird place

Reactions: 7
I still cannot get over the tassely bra and knickers that Aliona wore for Matt Baker’s samba! 😱😱😱

Is it wrong that I really, really, really wish there had been such a photo of Brucie with Ola and Natalie? 🤣🤣🤣

Yeah, he’s teetering on the brink of becoming a parodic cartoon Lothario now. Which is a shame because his dancing and choreography are great and don’t need shoring up with cheap stunts.
I thought Matt Baker should have got to the final - he was really good.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.