Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Neil - he can't help being ginger. I like him, does anyone else? 🥺

It would have been very interesting at Strictly if they'd kept Kristina on with Shirley being head judge!! 😂🤣
Does anyone else like Neil....yes , Im sure they will be along shortly.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't completely dislike neil. it's just his inherent *neilness* renders him kinda icky to me

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I honestly can't work out what Katya ever saw in him. I know she is a bit mad too, but she is actually gorgeous.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It wouldn't surprise me. They appear to be good mates still, which increases the likelihood it was all a business arrangement.

Reactions: 6
The awful Seannnn made some horrible comment after Katya-gate that kissing her was like 'kissing a gay man's wife', which I guess didn't help. :censored:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
The awful Seannnn made some horrible comment after Katya-gate that kissing her was like 'kissing a gay man's wife', which I guess didn't help. :censored:
yeah, he did, didn't he? yuck. loved his girlfriend's tweets about it at the time.

Reactions: 4
That’s not quite what he said. It was a joke about the way the Daily Mail were portraying Katya and Neil but the media twisted as always.

They went after Seann in a big way, he maybe deserved it, but they still twist anything they possibly can.

I suspect some Katya fans like to focus on him being some evil villain because they blame him for ‘making her look bad’, forgetting she did the kissing too..

I like them all, they’re human

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.