Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mind on Graziano has really changed this series. In his first series, I thought he came across quite arrogant but this year, he is so adorable and lovely and I just want to pet his hair all day long 🤣🤣
These Italian men have such a hold on me!🙈
*whispers* don’t tell Aljaz I said that!🤫😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Graziano got a chance to prove himself as a professional this year after his terrible pairing with Vick Hope so I’m sure he’s happy. He seems like a really lovely guy who unfortunately had a poor first year on Strictly. And we’re bound to see Judi twerking in the group dance during the final 😂
he seems like a lovely guy, I hope he gets a chance again next year and isn’t subbed again

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve just been reminded I can’t watch strictly live for the next two weeks… if he wasn’t getting divorced for liking Dan.. it’s definitely on the cards now!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Wasn’t sure if Sara was serious when she said we loved it and the audience at home loved it. Reality is Sara love ( no relative of Judi Love love) you are still there because Aljaz was dressed inappropriately which we loved and you had a lot of sympathy votes. We didn’t love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
My mind on Graziano has really changed this series. In his first series, I thought he came across quite arrogant but this year, he is so adorable and lovely and I just want to pet his hair all day long 🤣🤣
These Italian men have such a hold on me!🙈
*whispers* don’t tell Aljaz I said that!🤫😂
Graziano has really grown on me this year too. Don't know why as I thought he was really sleazy this year.

Reactions: 14
Well I missed the rest of the show due a maahoosive spider deciding to move in! 😨...had to burn the place down!
Was just easier! 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.