Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up...not overly shocked Judi in the B2...but how close were we to McFurlogh being in the bottom 2???
Would've knocked him down a peg or two...
And would also stop so many people banging on about how powerful the sodding Mcfly fan base, like they're akin to the Mafia. I'm sure there's a fair amount of them voting, but I doubt he's winning over many general Strictly viewers compared to some of the others

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Didn’t watch the recording tonight’s ‘live’ show. I saw the spoiler this morning & thought I’d save myself a job 🥴

Reactions: 12
Rose or Aj to win, may be too soon to say that but honestly both of those partnerships are outstanding.

even though you all hate on Tom and Dan I still want to see them do well. I’m a McFly fan but I have to say I’m massively put off Tom unfortunately… this whole “my kids” every two seconds and he’s coming across very egotistical throughout this. Gi his wife also forcing this Amy “friendship” as If being a part of “The Fletcher Family” is amazing. I’m not buying it. I think Tom has a big fat crush on Amy to be honest and it’s cringing me out every Instagram story…..
fan of the music, just not sure if I’m a fan of him anymore :/. I like Dan as a person but his time has run it’s course now the weaker links have been voted out.

AJ and Rose are just so good though. It’ll definitely be them two in the end. Tilly I think had a big following too!
And I loved Shirely’s hair tonight hahaha

Reactions: 12
adam will probably have a bounce and be safe next week, like rhys did this week

dan and tom must be stopped but they're clearly getting the votes. if rhys or sara have a bad time of it, they'll be off

Reactions: 6
What am I missing about Tom having a crush on Amy?! I can’t see it?! (Though I don’t watch any Instagram stories, so is this where I’m missing it?)

Reactions: 1
What did motsi mean when she said the decision was made for her?
Motsi's exact words :unsure:

"Well I have to say that the dance off was really great. It was great to watch both couples dancing on the dance floor. The decision was made for me, so I have to say that the couple I will be saving is Adam and Katya"

Perhaps she meant "The dance off decided it for me"

Reactions: 8
I hope Adam and Katya come back with something really amazing next week.
I just don’t think Adam is improving each week tbh. Every one else seems to have gotten better but I actually feel he started the competition better🤷🏼‍♀️. Every one seemed to be talking about him doing really well and then as the weeks went on he seems to be hitting a plateau

What am I missing about Tom having a crush on Amy?! I can’t see it?! (Though I don’t watch any Instagram stories, so is this where I’m missing it?)
I actually think it’s really obvious🤷🏼‍♀️. If you aren’t watching the Instagram stories then perhaps it’s not as obvious. But quite a lot of people on other threads are talking about it too. It’s just so obvious on their stories, maybe it’s cause I notice as a fan of their music. But yeah, you can very much tell on the Insta stories 😂

Reactions: 2
Personally, I think it's the other way round and Amy has a honking great teenage crush on Tom, like she never got over being a young fangirl. She giggles at basically everything he does - I noticed it on ITT when they showed that picture of him with his top off ( :sick: ).

With Adam it looks like he's not learning dance, but rather learning a succession of steps - he doesn't seem to feel the music and his movements are very stiff and jerky. Almost as if all the elements are there, but they're just not fitting together properly

Reactions: 10
John and Johannes rumba!
John and Johannes rumba!
John and Johannes rumba!
John and Johannes rumba!
John and Johannes rumba!

I'm sorry, I'm sure we've already covered this but I'm VERY MUCH here for that. 🔥🔥🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Someone on Digital Spy has helpfully compiled what dances each couple has left:
Adam & Katya - American Smooth, Foxtrot, Tango, Waltz / Charleston, Jive, Paso Doble, Salsa / Couple's Choice
AJ & Kai - Quickstep, Tango, Waltz / Cha-Cha-Cha, Charleston, Paso Doble, Rumba, Salsa / Couple's Choice (Results show)
Dan & Nadiya - American Smooth, Argentine Tango, Tango, Waltz / Charleston, Rumba, Salsa, Samba / Couple's Choice (confirmed by Dan on IG)
John & Johannes - Argentine Tango, Foxtrot, Viennese Waltz, Waltz / Jive, Rumba, Salsa, Samba / Couple's Choice (Results show)
Rhys & Nancy - Argentine Tango, Foxtrot, Quickstep, Tango, Waltz / Charleston, Jive, Rumba, Samba
Rose & Giovanni - American Smooth, Argentine Tango, Quickstep, Waltz / Charleston, Paso Doble, Rumba, Samba / Couple's Choice
Sara & Aljaz - American Smooth, Argentine Tango, Quickstep, Viennese Waltz, Waltz / Charleston, Jive, Paso Doble, Salsa (Results show)
Tilly & Nikita - American Smooth, Argentine Tango, Quickstep, Tango, Viennese Waltz / Rumba, Salsa, Samba / Couple's Choice
Tom & Amy - American Smooth, Argentine Tango, Quickstep, Waltz / Charleston, Paso Doble, Rumba, Samba / Couple's Choice
With Dan being the weakest dancer left but him having decent support, I think a lot of the eliminations will now come down to which celeb gets a dance that doesn’t suit them. Anyone who makes the final will be able to skip two dances but I’d love to know how much say the professionals get in what they skip versus the producers dictating what they dance next.

Reactions: 4
I cant see Tom having a crush on anyone? He is uncomfortable to watch although seeing him mad did make my weekend

Reactions: 3
John and Johannes rumba!
John and Johannes rumba!
John and Johannes rumba!
John and Johannes rumba!
John and Johannes rumba!

I'm sorry, I'm sure we've already covered this but I'm VERY MUCH here for that. 🔥🔥🔥

I know!!! like I've said, the rumba's usually so boring, but I'm so excited for this one! john said on his stories a couple of weeks ago he really wanted to do it, there's no possibility of it lacking in hold, it has the potential to be so bleeping hot

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I know!!! like I've said, the rumba's usually so boring, but I'm so excited for this one! john said on his stories a couple of weeks ago he really wanted to do it, there's no possibility of it lacking in hold, it has the potential to be so bleeping hot
I'm going to need to be spatulaed off the floor after watching it if it's as sexy as it has been in my imagination.

I really do hope they do well though. It's a dance John really wanted to do, they need to break the formula now and this could be perfect.

Johannes did a lovely rumba with Catherine, didn't he? The potential is all there...

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.