Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kai seemed to stay as far away as possible then, doesn’t seem keen on the romance being pushed any more…
I wouldn’t want that to be my storyline on my first series as a pro either.

Cameron and Jowita were absolutely fabulous dancing to Gregory Porter 😍

Reactions: 17
Oh god please no.

You need someone with real experience and skill. To go from useless tess go lightweight rylan...no no no.

Ideally it needs to be a Bruce forsyth type person who also has plenty of live TV experience. I'm struggling to think who we have aside Bradley Walsh and I'm not sure he is right for it.

Emma Willis is one thought, dermot o'leary maybe. Graham Norton.
Not Bradley Walsh I’m fed up seeing his face pop up

Reactions: 5
AJ doing the Charleston is bound to be brilliant. And John doing the Rumba will hopefully mean we finally get a beautiful, slow, romantic routine from him.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh I love Claudia…..not just the bins you absolute tool. You owe your wife a duck of a lot more than that you stereotypical, mysoginistic old twit baggage

Reactions: 14
I think producers are probably hesitant about hiring more couples. Out of the current pros only 1 of the three are still together and it’s probably awkward trying to work in that kind of environment with your ex hanging around. I think Michael is fairly happy running their dance classes and choreographing for dance competitions. He’s also quite tall and we’ve got tall men at the moment.

Reactions: 6
Here’s hoping they can deliver us a good Rumba after the ones we’ve seen so far

Reactions: 3
Guess who is late again?! 🤦🏼‍♀️ But at least I haven’t missed the Cha Cha zombies!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
finally, a rumba I can get behind! they're usually so boring, but I let out an actual squeal there!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.