Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Judi doing it wrong on purpose 😂. She’s going to give a long sob story if she’s the one to go.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
graz, love, if you want to do press ups between my legs, I'm right here, anytime!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
My boyfriend who doesn’t watch strictly has just said Judi’s dance looked like me stomping around after one too many wines and he’s 100% right

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Kai seemed to stay as far away as possible then, doesn’t seem keen on the romance being pushed any more…
Wonder if he's wary of a romance storyline overshadowing his first year of the show. It makes me think more that there is something going on between them, though

Reactions: 5
Poor Adam and Katya in the bottom, not sure they deserve to be here. They must have gotten less votes than Dan's lobster jive?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I thought Adam was better in the DO than last night! (and miles better than Sara and Dan)

Reactions: 12
I’m watching behind as I was putting my daughter to bed. But that dance to Gregory Porter was a million times better than the hideous pro dance yesterday with pirouetting Voldemort

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wonder if he's wary of a romance storyline overshadowing his first year of the show. It makes me think more that there is something going on between them, though
I feel like it was all a ploy for whatever reason but Kai’s had enough now it’s made it to the main show

Reactions: 2
Graziano got a chance to prove himself as a professional this year after his terrible pairing with Vick Hope so I’m sure he’s happy. He seems like a really lovely guy who unfortunately had a poor first year on Strictly. And we’re bound to see Judi twerking in the group dance during the final 😂

Reactions: 18
Adam's Halloween costume, makeup and wig didn't do him any favours imho, he looked a lot less attractive this week.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.