Strictly Come Dancing 2021 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always feel sorry for the people who get sent home on Halloween week. Having to give a meaningful speech when you’re dressed like an idiot can’t be easy 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hate to quote bloody mumsnet but someone has said Aljaz was dressed like Bondage Ken ( of Ken and barbie fame) 😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Vicky Gill has inexplicably just received a memo from Katya. It contains one word: SPEEDOS

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can Gorka be a villain in every single pro dance from now on? Because I am very much here for that

Probably very unpopular opinion, but I'm still a bit meh about Graziano as a pro. He's nice enough, but I found the whole FUN vibe a bit annoying after a while and he didn't seem to teach Judi any technique

Reactions: 12
Judi tried her best despite her health issues earlier in the week...she was never going to win but I enjoyed watching her while she was there.

Reactions: 10
Just catching up...not overly shocked Judi in the B2...but how close were we to McFurlogh being in the bottom 2???
Would've knocked him down a peg or two...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Probably very unpopular opinion, but I'm still a bit meh about Graziano as a pro. He's nice enough, but I found the whole FUN vibe a bit annoying after a while and he didn't seem to teach Judi any technique
Glad he had fun this year and he is a nice guy but you're right. Judi wasn't a technical type of celeb so it didn't matter but if given another partner with potential (never mind a ringer), I think he'd struggle.

Reactions: 5
Just catching up...not overly shocked Judi in the B2...but how close were we to McFurlogh being in the bottom 2???
Would've knocked him down a peg or two...
Unfortunately not close enough, according to the strictly spoiler vote he was in the mid tier section so he would have only needed a really low vote to be in the B2 and that didn't happen. Looking at what he gets each week with votes alone I think were going to be stuck with him for at least another 4 weeks at least I would say. :cry:

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.