Strictly Come Dancing 2020 #6 The Aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they'll go for a Vamp as the next boybander. They're kinda running out on bands to choose from and recent double dips haven't really made it far (Lee & Max).
Yeah I agree I think we'll see one of The Vamps on it soon. I know Little Mix are still really successful but I'd like to see Perrie or Jade on it one day.

Harry won’t go on it. Not unless his popularity falls off a cliff and he becomes desperate but I think he’s too big to ever consider it. The others won’t go on it any time soon. Again they’re doing too well in other things. If their fame dies down completely they might. The Wanted, McFly and the Spice Girls were once hugely popular and had members end up on it.

Nicky Byrne was no good. Max surprised me in being quite poor last year.
Yeah I think Harry is only going to get bigger so I'll just have to imagine it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What does everyone think about Giovanni charging for his dance classes online. Noticed he’s turned the comments off

G charging doesn’t bother me. Karen’s charging for some of her fitness stuff. I believe Amy’s charging for her zoom classes. It sucks for for people who can’t necessarily afford it but pros like Di and Janette do (and have) loads of free streams from Lockdown 1. I mean he still has to pay the bills at the end of the day especially as there’s probably no tours this year.

Reactions: 3
I think it's fine - I imagine he's going to have to reschedule at least part of his tour (maybe all of it) this year so that's going affect his income quite a bit. And it's quite reasonably priced. Gorka and Karen are offering paid fitness classes, but still have loads of free stuff up on their IGTVs too

I think the only potential problem is the whole tech side of it - I get the impression Giovanni isn't that tech savvy from his posts about it so far 😆

Given the financial hit that they've all taken, I don't see any problem with any of them charging a small fee.

Reactions: 7
I suppose it’s only like going to an actual dance class where you’re expected to pay cash

Reactions: 2
Many of the pros did online dance classes last lockdown I don't see the a problem with it. He has a skill which he is willing to use to create a product for others to use he would be a fool to give it away for free especially with so many people willing to pay for the service.
someone (Giovanni or his agent) has been smart this time around to do away with the Zoom classes and use instagram that way people will feel like the get better value for their money and he can take on more people to train.

He is charging more than the others simply because he can, like all dance coaches prices are set at what people are willing to pay for you and the popular ones can charge more.

Ideas for 2021 celebs (due to boredom). Many have said they'd like to do it plus some I think would be likely on the BBC's radar.

- Matilda Ramsay (19) - CBBC presenter & chef
- Dina Asher-Smith (25) - Olympic sprinter
- Alex Murphy (31) - Dancing on Ice professional skater
- Storm Huntley (33) - Jeremy Vine co-presenter
- Roisin Conaty (41) - Comedian
- Tina Barrett (44) - S Club 7 singer
- Kelly Hoppen (61) - Interior designer & former Dragons' Den entrepreneur
- Hayley Mills (74) - Movie actress

- Zack Morris (22) - EastEnders actor
- Bradley Simpson (25) - The Vamps singer
- Max Whitlock (27) - Olympic gymnast
- Dr. Alex George (30) - NHS doctor & former Love Island star
- Jermaine Jenas (37) - Footballer & pundit
- Mark Labbett (55) - The Chase star
- Brendan Sheerin (61) - Coach Trip tour guide
- Richard Madeley (64) - TV & radio presenter

Since there are less male pros at the moment and at least 2 gaps to fill in the lineup, I think that Tom Daley can wait another year to compete, can't see him with a female pro.

This lineup would likely produce a female winner - the men are either likely to be rubbish or are obvious ringers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
That’s a great line up. I’d add
Alan Carr
Piers Morgan ( because I’d like to see him look daft)
Emilia Fox
Rob Brydon

That’s a great line up. I’d add
Piers Morgan ( because I’d like to see him look daft)
Whichever female pro got him would need their pay tripled and the promise of a male Ashley Roberts equivalent for the 2022 series!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whichever female pro got him would need their pay tripled and the promise of a male Ashley Roberts equivalent for the 2022 series!
He’d be a nightmare, I don’t think he’d take direction from anyone.

But...I think his ego would love him to be the first GMB presenter to win so who knows

Aliaz and Jeanette are now on Cameo, where you can pay for a personalised message from a famous person that you like. Guess these guys have got to make a bit of money somewhere since all shows and tours etc aren’t happening 😢 Such an awful time for so many industries with theatre and entertainment particularly taking a bashing 💔 I really hope some performers and venues can keep afloat so it’s still there when we get out of this tit show!

Reactions: 3
Aliaz and Jeanette are now on Cameo, where you can pay for a personalised message from a famous person that you like. Guess these guys have got to make a bit of money somewhere since all shows and tours etc aren’t happening 😢 Such an awful time for so many industries with theatre and entertainment particularly taking a bashing 💔 I really hope some performers and venues can keep afloat so it’s still there when we get out of this tit show!
when is Gio’s only fans coming?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They’re doing online dancing classes too but I don’t know if you have to pay
View attachment 383885

I'm happy to pay for things on a pay as you go basis - it's just when you have to sign up for a package that it puts me off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.