Strictly Come Dancing 2020 #6 The Aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of the above guesses are correct.

I'm not 100% sure whether this one is true (the Ranvir gossip has basically already been confirmed) but food for thought.

Not like it's the first time that this type of thing has happened.

Had no idea there was a Strictly reddit! I would join but it doesn't seem as fun as on here, and there seems to be too many Ore lovers 🤮

I'm surprised about the JJ and Amy gossip!! I thought she seemed a bit sweet for him for but thought that it wasn't reciprocated from JJ.

Reactions: 2
ewww Amy and JJ makes me feel sick

Have they posted together since their weird lovey Dovey Xmas meal? I don’t follow either of them

Remember there was gossip from the previous series that David James and his dance partner were shagging

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I’ve just had a read and it does indeed say Amy and JJ and now I’m intrigued. A poster also pointed out that she hasn’t posted with her fiancé in a while which could obviously mean nothing but🤷‍♀️
Awful of both of them but how could he do that to the mother of his young children:sick::sick: (sorry JJ if it isn't true xx)

Had no idea there was a Strictly reddit! I would join but it doesn't seem as fun as on here, and there seems to be too many Ore lovers 🤮
I don't really like their Reddit page, just never had particularly good discussions there, the people seem a bit cold. Then again, I don't use Reddit much these days because I loathe the downvote system, it seems unnecessary.

20210104_114517.jpg

Was reading a magazine my mum had and Caroline was in it doing an interview.... the way she talks about Johannes is so creepy 😨"He ours... there's no getting away." what the actual duck?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Awful of both of them but how could he do that to the mother of his young children:sick::sick: (sorry JJ if it isn't true xx)
Not to stir the pot anymore but I've noticed as well as not posting or mentioning him, her fiance has also deleted his Instagram profile too 🧐 something definitely went on

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Wot's all this???
Are you all saying Amy and JJ cheated on their respective partners?
Are they having an affair?
Was it a one-off night or a short lived thing?
Have their partners dumped them?

Wow!

Not to stir the pot anymore but I've noticed as well as not posting or mentioning him, her fiance has also deleted his Instagram profile too 🧐 something definitely went on
Just came on to say the same thing, I had a nosey on her Instagram and he’s no longer showing up as tagged in her pictures so I thought maybe they had blocked each other but it does seem like he has deleted his account.

Of course this doesn’t confirm anything but it does seem odd...

JJ posted a happy anniversary post to his wife only the other day and Amy commented calling them the perfect couple or something to that extent.

Reactions: 3
Not sure I believe Ranvir and gio didn’t get on?? I mean she’s a news reader not an actress? They seemed pretty convincing to me ...

Also read next year gio would like to be part of a same sex couple. Any thoughts on who you’d like to see gio partnered up with 😃

Not sure I believe Ranvir and gio didn’t get on?? I mean she’s a news reader not an actress? They seemed pretty convincing to me ...

Also read next year gio would like to be part of a same sex couple. Any thoughts on who you’d like to see gio partnered up with 😃
HARRY STYLES

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.